• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Matthew MacIsaac - Former RCR (turned Patricia ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noam chimsky

Inactive
Reaction score
Seeking anyone who served with Matt and/or can serve as a  'character reference', "Pro and/or Con".

Please PM me.

Seems like your on a fishing expedition. ???
Not likely to get much here.

I will leave that decision up to those who can speak to Mr M's credability/sanity, to decide in any event.

Merry Christmas  :gottree:

OK here it is.
Although I don't know him if he signed the proverbial line to serve his country with the possible price of his life he is a step above many.
The Canadian Forces is like a family. Not always does everyone become best of friends and when you live in very close quarters with many others sometimes conflicts occur.
Very seldom would he not have the best of buddies and a few who don't like him.
Those not in the Forces very seldom experience a similar situation.
Any opinion you would get would likely be from either the best of friends or the others who may not like him. None may be a completely objective opinion but may be all you'll get.
Most likely response is you'll get jack shite as we have no friken idea who the hell you are and by asking such a question you have no friken idea who we are.
Family generally sticks together.

BTW: This is a forum area for attempting to contact  former friends or possibly family members not for  those looking for " 'character reference' ".

noam chimsky said:
I will leave that decision up to those who can speak to Mr M's credability/sanity, to decide in any event.

Merry Christmas  :gottree:

his credibility/sanity?

You'll not be getting help here.

At least not in this locked thread.
Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back