• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mass Stabbings in Saskatchewan- Sept 4/2022

I think the parole board has a lot to answer for. He’s not the first one to be paroled only to reoffend in a major way.
Point Up Valour Fc GIF by OneSoccer

They don't answer to anybody.....they are the top rung of pork barreling .
No experience in anything required, and here's an outrageous amount of money to get inmates out of jail because it's cheaper.

I remember sitting in on some one day way back in the 90's, and being so disgusted I never went back.

No experience in anything required, and here's an outrageous amount of money to get inmates out of jail because it's cheaper.

I remember sitting in on some one day way back in the 90's, and being so disgusted I never went back.
They also don't tend to live in the communities they are releasing these "medium to high risk" offenders into.

It's pretty easy to rationalize letting someone with a 50-60% chance to reoffend out when you know that you and your family are unlikely to be at risk.

Political will to take it on is zero. It’ll be hung on the police

Something like “ police needed to use more resources to locate them after the parole breach”

Even though it’s a nonsense idea. It’ll work in the news

I went to Millhaven in the 90's as part of a CAF recce. While I was outside having a smoke, there were three NPB folks also outside having a smoke. They were unanimous in their opinion that they needed to do more to get the "wretched souls" in Millhaven back into society. Like you Bruce, I was like, FFS, do you even have a clue what you are proposing. These are bad, bad people.

I went to Millhaven in the 90's as part of a CAF recce. While I was outside having a smoke, there were three NPB folks also outside having a smoke. They were unanimous in their opinion that they needed to do more to get the "wretched souls" in Millhaven back into society. Like you Bruce, I was like, FFS, do you even have a clue what you are proposing. These are bad, bad people.
A colleague of mine with St John Ambulance in Kingston was a guard at Millhaven for many years - not nice people there. He said his first week there they shot someone who got over the warning wire - no questions asked, no warnings given, just bang. Flash forward to the 90's, riots going on there, they'd just go to work, crowd up, post some CS grenades, switch the guards out, top up the gas a few times in the shift, then post a pile more canisters to change out everyone again.

A colleague of mine with St John Ambulance in Kingston was a guard at Millhaven for many years - not nice people there. He said his first week there they shot someone who got over the warning wire - no questions asked, no warnings given, just bang. Flash forward to the 90's, riots going on there, they'd just go to work, crowd up, post some CS grenades, switch the guards out, top up the gas a few times in the shift, then post a pile more canisters to change out everyone again.
The baddest of the bad were sent there. They had three rows of fencing. SOP was anyone who tried to get over the fences was shot, carte blanche. I had nothing but admiration for that policy.

Mid 2000s anything medium and up was shoot if they crossed the fence. No warning shots, no hails.

I’m not sure what it would be now- my knowledge drops off around 2005-2006

Mid 2000s anything medium and up was shoot if they crossed the fence. No warning shots, no hails.

I’m not sure what it would be now- my knowledge drops off around 2005-2006
Write a passive aggressive note?

Saw a video of a scottish chip shop owner getting ran out of town after posting a video of her celebrating with champagne for the Queen’s death. Even if you don’t agree with the Monarchy it is never a smart idea to show up and mock others for their beliefs, especially when they are emotional (such as a funeral). Even more so when your trying to sell a product.

Saw a video of a scottish chip shop owner getting ran out of town after posting a video of her celebrating with champagne for the Queen’s death. Even if you don’t agree with the Monarchy it is never a smart idea to show up and mock others for their beliefs, especially when they are emotional (such as a funeral). Even more so when your trying to sell a product.
Funny old thing, freedom of expression, innit? :ROFLMAO:

I imagine she thought her 15 seconds of fame would go differently...

Back