• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maritime Coastal Defence Vessels (MCDVs)

I still can't believe the hang up was sailors not being able to figure out how to keep them off the ground when using the heads; I've worked with some incredibly stupid people on construction sites and other industrial sites before joining the CAF while wearing coveralls and they all managed.
The thing is, most people on the ship don't need coveralls. A two piece uniform makes far more sense for them, and is far less likely to result in the standard coverall problem. They either fit, or they really don't.

Also, people have used leaves/bark/their had to wipe with for eons, that doesn't mean I want to give up my bidet and TP... Just because some people endure coveralls in public washrooms doesn't mean we all need to. ;)

I still can't believe the hang up was sailors not being able to figure out how to keep them off the ground when using the heads; I've worked with some incredibly stupid people on construction sites and other industrial sites before joining the CAF while wearing coveralls and they all managed.
Can’t be any worse than accidentally shitting in the hood of your CBRN suit.

How the hell...??

Nevermind, I don't even wanna know!
I’ve seen it done. The hood has a life of its own, and unless you tuck it into a leg - any breeze can flip it around into the ‘drop zone’

Back