• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Management training

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone recall the full name of that management training certificate that used to be offered? I think it was done in concert with Humber or Ryerson, but I can't be sure.

I have one here from Seneca College's Management Development Program.

Is that it?

I think that's it. Might it also have been known as the Middle Management Programme?

There used to be a course run in St Jean called the Middle Management Leadership Development Course.  Maybe that is what you are thinking of.

The Middle Management program at St Jean is a different course altogether. One of my buddies took it and said it was the best course he ever had.

I think that the Seneca College program was part of the (going from memory here) Canadian Forces Community College Network from the 80s/90s...somebody can validate that or correct as required as the data dump was a long time ago. ::)

ModlrMike said:
I think that's it. Might it also have been known as the Middle Management Programme?
Do the keywords link up properly here for you (seems pretty tech-oriented, though)?
http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/default.aspx?id=3300

Back