• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Man I hate Paypal

Mike Baker

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I really hate paypal! I've been trying to set it up for my BMO account for a long time, but it never ever works.

Anyone else have silly troubles with trying to set one up?

I can't figure it out either.  I have my bank account linked to my paypal account, but I don't understand how to transfer money back and forth

Well you're doing better then me then! I can't even get it set up!  :mad:

are you using a cheque from your account to set up the account?  Or is this a BMO problem?  I'm using my credit union account and had no problem linking it. 

Lil_T said:
are you using a cheque from your account to set up the account?  Or is this a BMO problem?  I'm using my credit union account and had no problem linking it. 
I'm guessing a BMO problem. I'm doing everything right, or, at least I think I am. ;D

Lil_T
I also use a credit union. After you've set up your paypal account, make sure you have the necessary funds in the credit union account its linked too and then in the top left corner of your paypal page there should be a tab marked "add funds" with a drop down menu "add funds from bank account" option. Click on that, it will confirm the account you want to add funds from and the amount you wish to transfer, and once that is done you wait a heck of a long time (8+ business days I've found) and voila, Ebay away!

Back