• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Major upgrade coming

Whatever you did, the board is now allowing me to log in with Safari 3.2.1 which it was not doing before (was using Firefix to post). So a big thumbs up from me.

Excellent, glad to hear it guys... there will be a few diamonds in this rough patch yet! ;)

Edit: Safari eh? I wonder if I'll be able to log in via my iphone now... that'd be nice!

The forum loads much faster now and the white on green is clearly better to read then the old black on green. :cheers:

I have a little proposal: Could you maybe add a little country flag beside the username in the post´s? IMHO that would be a nice thing for all non canadian members like me.

Regards,
ironduke57

ironduke57 said:
The forum loads much faster now and the white on green is clearly better to read then the old black on green. :cheers:

I have a little proposal: Could you maybe add a little country flag beside the username in the post´s? IMHO that would be a nice thing for all non canadian members like me.

Regards,
ironduke57
That is actually a really good idea. I like it.

I can add some flags as post icons... you'd have to pick the flag each time you post, if that's what you mean, but it would have the desired effect I believe.

I thought more like an permanent solution like an option in your profile to let it look like this example.  (Praise my PAINT skill´s! ;D)

Regards,
ironduke57

I was thinking more along the lines of to the left or right of a persons name, but that's still a good one ironduke.

Heheh, not to be the pessimist, but I think I'll get us back to a "working sorta like it used to" state before I bite off anything new. ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
I can add some flags as post icons... you'd have to pick the flag each time you post, if that's what you mean, but it would have the desired effect I believe.

Or you can choose a national flag as your accompanying photo/jpg.

No problem. We are not in a hurry.

Tomorrow would be early enough. J/K. ;D

@The Beaver Was just an example. Any other position in the left part of an post would be okay, too.

Regards,
ironduke57

ironduke57 said:
No problem. We are not in a hurry.

Tomorrow would be early enough. J/K. ;D

@The Beaver Was just an example. Any other position in the left part of an post would be okay, too.

Regards,
ironduke57
Yes yes of course, still a good one though.

OK, I'm slowly getting used to the 'new' look.

Those lines though that show up under the hyper-links are really irritating me for some reason.  :-[

Wierd.

Good job Mike.

Underlines gone... last change for me for a few days as I'm headed out of town! :)

Anyone else I'd have waited until I get back. ;)

When I click on the drop down box for the Photo gallery I get redirected back to the forum mainpage.

Yeah the gallery is not yet working. That's proving to be a pretty big job. :(

I'm really tired and was just glancing over the recent topic headings when I ran across this one.  Straight away my mind starting wondering what you could do to a Major to 'upgrade' him or her.  Maybe issue each with a box of cigars, a Desert Eagle .50 and a box set of The Duke's movies.  :p

On topic, the new look is growing on me.

Looking for a way to express your thanks for the recent upgrade?

Why not SUBCSRIBE to the site or purchase some SWAG. Your money will help to fund future upgrades!

Back