• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for some advice- Now an Ode to Tanya

hahahaha!!! Only a crazy woman would say something like that!!!

Looopy!!

ajp said:
My Mom always hated a "Linda" so every linda was a problem with her.  I dated one for a year at university and Mom was elated when that ended.  She (Linda) wasn't Crazy....well not while we dated.

She got a little "Crazy" after?
"Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my calls, you change your number. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored!"
Fatal Attraction

When I go to sleep
I never count sheep
I count all the charms about Linda
And lately it seems
in all of my dreams
I walk with my arms about Linda.

But what good does it do me
For Linda doesn't know I exist
I can't have feeling blue me
'Cause just think of all the lovin' I've missed.

All right - I see I've had some more posts downgraded to chatter  ;D ...

But, I really am going crazy right now ..

Where the hell is that post from Bzzzzz -you know, the one about his "exs" (would fuckin' hope so) "ex" unlocking the door to her place and coming into the apartment while Bzzzz was in bed with her?

It should at least be copied over here in RC because I really want to know what the other 'ex' had to say besides "you crazy bitch". Did he decide that Bzzzz looked kinda hot all curled up there in bed saying "WTF - you crazy bitch??"

And, what exactly is psycho up to now?? Did you guys just pass her off to some guy who likes girls named 'whatever it was'??

A couple of odes to all us wonderful women out there in the world ... two of the best theme songs ever! Moe and I know them well. ;)

Door # 1

Door # 2

Lovingly brought to all you men who love us crazy bitchs.  :-*

For some reason this thread reminds me of this video..... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBgVmx4VVR4

Every guy likes a little crazy now and then, the problems start when crazy likes you back.

I don't have time to look it up , but I know there is a song to Lydia out there too.....

Is this the Lydia song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zRe_wvJw8

Back