• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for pushup/situps/chinup video online

x-grunt

Reaction score
Hi all,
I used to be able to find online videos showing the "correct" method for doing these exercises. I don't know where they are any more, they used to be on the recruiting site I think.
Anyone know where to find them?

Thanks

Online? Sure, there's a dozen of them, just go GOOGLE.
The recruiting centre has a really good mini CD on passing the physical fitness test. Maybe you should get one from them cuz you wanna do things THEIR way.

Thanks, but I don't have easy access to a CFRC. The CF way to do these exercises was online a while ago, I had hoped to find it. Not interested in non-CF videos, only want a look at what the recruiting center is going to want. No big deal, just curious.

Chinups are hands facing you, all the way down until elbows lock, back up to chin above the bar.

Someone holds your feet, knees at 90 deg angle for sit ups. Hands on ears, all the way up and back down.

Pushups, hands underneath your shoulders, all the way down and back up.

Thanks BKells. I just found the written descriptions buried in my application forms. I shoulda looked first.

If you still need a video go here http://www.sealsactiongear.com/ and get the US Navy Seals workout video.

It gives the proper techniques of each exersice, and runs you through a workout with Seal candidates.

Back