• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lee Enfeild No. 4 Mk I

EKS Gouin

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi fellas, This is my firts post on this forum, I was told about it by another guy on course. so i decided to give it a checkout.
I noticed the forum has a buy/sell/trade section but i didnt want to post it there. since this is the weapons section i decided to post this here. This is my LE No3 MK I, it has been Bubba`d by the previous owner and turned into a sporter which i dont mind since i use it for deer & moose hunting anyways. but i have been searching for the sight rails for this rifle, i have found many. some origional and some new custom machined made out of aircraft aluminum, but the run in the range of 200$ dollars, which is pointless for me since the rifle only cost me 50$ when u bought it. so any of you guys on here happen to have the rails for this rifle? i need to mount a scope for next seasons moose hunting since some shots at times need to be taken past 300 - 400 yards.

leeenfield.303001.jpg

leeenfield.303003.jpg

thanks for looking.
Aaron.

Aaron,

Can’t help with the sight rail, but you might want to think of cleaning that weapon. It’s a sin to let a beautiful weapon like the Lee Enfield rust away. I suspect that if the bore and chamber is in the same condition as the exterior it’s fouled with debris and badly pitted. Which means even with optical sights you may not be able to improve your accuracy by much.

That LE is in tip top shape now, that picture was taken about 6 months or so ago the very first day i got it.

Can't believe anyone would do that to a good old No 4. :crybaby:

Back