• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

knives and the temptation of the edged weapon....

Hey Gang,

4 Knives are called for!!

I have six more in this batch, but don't fret I can get more.  Yours will arrive much later, depending how swamped Ray can crank them out, and I can finish them!

Contact me soonest if you are interested.

dileas

tess

Geez, I am spelling dyslexic tonight!

MedTech said:
Me wants one ;) have to decide which one :|

Why not buy both, so you won't say "Damn this knive is good, I wonder what the other blade must feel like...".

You may get a discount!

dileas

tess

as a FMR Infantryman . ive owned my fair share of knives. Ive gone through hand made and off the shelf.  i like my Crane hand made Rocky Mountian Rangers knife. witha Spyderco as a folder .and i also toss in a leatherman . but in my travels ive picked a up a Survivour MK2 from Gerber  a Few Bucks  also . now im in the navy  during WUPs they req a fixed blade knife and just for the inspection ive pulled out my old 18 inch Lee Enfield Bayonet..

the 48th regulator said:
Why not buy both, so you won't say "Damn this knive is good, I wonder what the other blade must feel like...".

You may get a discount!

dileas

tess

Oh you funniguy! Do I look like I'm made out of gold? :D

Tess what a find great looking knifes, the look heavy

To add in to this string on knives , i would say after using  CRKT, Smith and Wesson (say away bad gromits and the blade becomes loose) and spiderco I have found Kershaw to be on the top of the list. Add to the fact they are self assisted , almost like a switch blade but legal good medal and hold a edge for a good long time.

Whoa, Tess, those are very nice indeed. Too bad my money isn't in the best place now.

sigtech said:
Tess what a find great looking knifes, the look heavy

To add in to this string on knives , i would say after using  CRKT, Smith and Wesson (say away bad gromits and the blade becomes loose) and spiderco I have found Kershaw to be on the top of the list. Add to the fact they are self assisted , almost like a switch blade but legal good medal and hold a edge for a good long time.

Soon as I saw his work I jumped all over them.  The guy seemed honest and his work very good.

How many shall I put you down for?

Baker said:
Whoa, Tess, those are very nice indeed. Too bad my money isn't in the best place now.

PM me, we can work something out!

dileas

tess

Tess wait out on the number

btw check out the 2008 catalog for CRKT some good work knives
http://www.crkt.com/catalog_pdfs/2008_CRKT_Catalog_G.pdf

Emerson knives are really nice, simple, rugged, and reliable. You can drive over them with a tank and they will still open.

Just throwin' this out there...

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=SP36GPCMO

My friend had a similar "catastrophe" occur. He went to <Insert Country Here> (can't remember where it was he went) and had a 13" blade custom forged from Black Steel with his name engraved and his family coat of arms stamped on it. It looked AMAZING; he officially had it in possesion for 8 days when he called and said: "We're taking another trip to <Insert Country Here> to get me a new knife." I replied: "Why?" "Because I think I lost it when I went hunting yesterday."

We found it close to 3 months after he called, the blade was chipped, mangled, battered and broken; someone used it to do some dirtywork.

I'm just starting my millitary career  :cdn: and I'm looking for a knife. ^-^ The parents have to be amiable, I'd like it to be MY knife and last me for a LONG while. I was thinking a full tang ie not folding. The parents have to be sold on it. :-\

1h_trooper said:
I'm just starting my millitary career  :cdn: and I'm looking for a knife. ^-^ The parents have to be amiable, I'd like it to be MY knife and last me for a LONG while. I was thinking a full tang ie not folding. The parents have to be sold on it. :-\

You are in the 1st Hussars, and need your parents to approve the use of a knife?  Are you in cadets?  If that is the case, I sugest a swiss army knife, although not a full tang, much more usefull and pleaseing to mum and dad....

dileas

tess

Say it before, and say it again. I've never needed anything more than my Gerber multi-tool or my small CRKT M16 folder.

Others may have the need, I haven't.

I was given a wonderful SEAL pup last christmas by Scrooge and it has served me very very well.

BulletMagnet said:
I was given a wonderful SEAL pup last christmas by Scrooge and it has served me very very well.

I was wondering if you were having a use for it

I don't need my parents to approve, but they will be he ones using it.

Looks like a good knife, which sheath do you use?

You are in the 1st Hussars, and need your parents to approve the use of a knife?  Are you in cadets?

Last time I checked 1H was a PRES unit, I'll double check for you though. I am 16 if that is what you're trying to get at. More like th knife itself, eg no kukris/KA-BARs

Back