• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 14th 2012 BMQ - Who else is going?

RyaeC

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just got the call I hoped for for so long! Swearing in on July14th. Will be flying up on the 14th of July, BMQ on the 16th of July! Anyone else going? Just want to see if anyone else on here is heading on their way soon as well! Good to get familiar with people you will be spending the next while with!

Thanks guys!

[P.S. I am so incredibly excited and I am so ready to be challenged! Tough mudder right before I go!]  :warstory: :camo:

I'll be there!

I will be flying over on the 14th of July, and I'm also a female going combat arms!

ME as well! I am a female going in for Infantry Solider! I am flying out July 14th as well! That is great!

I'll be on the BMQ course starting July 16th as well. Swearing in on the 11th and flying out from Calgary on the 14th. Congrats Ryae on making Infantry Soldier! That was my primary trade once upon a time, before I got stamped with V4 vision  ( :mad: Damn eyes, ain't good fer nuthin haha) All for the best though as I started looking into ACISS and was quickly persuaded by the trade.
:cdnsalute:

I'll be there too! Going RMS clerk, this will be my second time going through basic! I completed basic in 2006 and now here I am going again...lol how lucky am I!!!!

RyaeC said:
Hey all,

Just got the call I hoped for for so long! Swearing in on July14th. Will be flying up on the 14th of July, BMQ on the 16th of July! Anyone else going? Just want to see if anyone else on here is heading on their way soon as well! Good to get familiar with people you will be spending the next while with!

Thanks guys!

[P.S. I am so incredibly excited and I am so ready to be challenged! Tough mudder right before I go!]  :warstory: :camo:

I'm going on the 14th as well! Going Sonar op. As for the Tough Mudder, I had to cancel as I'm not willing to risk injury days before I head out. I was looking forward to going to Whistler. I hear St. Jean is nice this time of the year too, ha, ha!
Anyone coming out of Victoria?

Hello everyone, coming out from Vancouver, I am going on the 14th and BMQ starts on the 16th for me too! Glad to see another person in the Navy, I am going as an NCI Op! See you all there! :D

I will be there as well! The trade I was selected for is Combat Engineering! I am really surprised to have been selected so soon (I thought the next dates for CE were in August).

I'll see you all there!

I need an invite to this FB group!

Also, tough mudder was awesome! I am very sore, but if I can get through a special ops course, I feel like I could probably make it through Basic Training. I feel so sore a tired, but it feels good.

Excited to see so many people are heading up on july 14th! I am so excited to meet everyone!

Only 20 more days guys!  HOORAH! :warstory: :camo:

I made the page a public forum, you can just sign up.    :D :D

If there is an issue, just PM me and I'll put you on, there are only two people on it so far, lol.

Sonar0p said:
I made the page a public forum, you can just sign up.    :D :D

If there is an issue, just PM me and I'll put you on, there are only two people on it so far, lol.

Just a reminder:  You are aspiring to enter into a Profession that requires you to be very cognizant of Security.  Perhaps you may want to look at this:

Killing with Keyboards

Hi everyone!!!

July 14.....flying out to good ol' St. Jean as well !  Been training like a mad man...hoping for the best and definitely excited to meet new people!

Anyone else in the Resource Management Clerk trade?

Meeet you all soon

Sweet!!!  I'm excited but scared all at the same time.  One step at a time, right!  Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey everyone,

I'm also going to BMQ on July 14th. I was also told selections for Combat Engineer were in August. Got the call, leave in two weeks.

Looking forward to all the good and the bad times we are going to go through!

Back