• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JTF 2 - Supermen in Black are Recruiting - OH BOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man - the "JTF Law" has kicked in: "Any thread that is about the JTF2 will quickly denegrate into sillyness"....

This one is getting locked pretty quick.

Staff I anticipated that you would be the 9th inning closer.
Trinity, God loves all his children.

CFL, you knew exactly what would happen when you put this up - extras for you. :blotto:

;)
Yes, yes I did.  However I was clever enough to post applicable information.  Like bears to honey.
;)

GO!!! said:
I heard they have JTF cadets too - and they use little tiny kite sites on their little tiny rifles ::)

I saw one once.... in my rosebushes.  :eek: It was dark...
So I sprayed it with this ecologically friendly pesticide (think about that for a minute...) and it stabbed me with something pointy.  I fell down and awoke with a "Support your local JTF Cadets" patch stuck on my chest... like a bumper sticker but all glittery.

I sold the sticker on E-Bay.... along with my T-shirt

Does this get locked now??? ;D

You guys are a bunch of clowns. This is serious business. I failed my JTF Cadet Selection. I couldn't do it. We had to do an obstacle course... for some reason it was set up outside of an elementary school...I was doing ok, I managed to climb a ladder, but the twisty slide...my god, it was like 10 feet down! I panicked and they had to air lift me out. Anyways I shouldn't be talking about this, you know how security is...

I am now dumber for reading this whole thread, but its like a car accident, so terrible but so hard to look away. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back