• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JANUARY BMQ ALL Locations

Im coming from the Kitchener Recruiting Centre
and im from Walkerton, its 1:45 Minutes to Borden
How about you?

St Jean Jan 12th for me as well! Whose got the platoon assignments? mines 0208E

I might be counting chickens before they hatch, but I should see some of you in Saint Jean for those comming in on Jan 5. I got there Nov 24 and failed the Express test (fitness test) because I misunderstood the push ups and didn't go all the way down. Passed the shuttle run test, the hand grip and the sit ups. I get to challenge the test after Christmas break and if I pass I'm back into BMQ and off PAT.  Just heads up, if you don't pass the fitness test, you will not be with the same recruits your came in with and taken off your original platoon and put onto WFT platoon until you do pass the fit test. It use to be RFT but now they have changed it all after Christmas break. ANYWAY... I'm in as a Medical Technician, former certified nursing attendant and really really excited to get back into BMQ asap!!

For ST Jean....
I wouldn't worry too much about what to bring or what not to bring, just folow the kit list in the package they give you at enrollment and you will be fine. They are going to give you yet another kit list when you get there and you HAVE to get those items, most are mandatory for inspection and they are very specific about the items they want. When I was there for week 0, we had to take a $220 pay advance to get items on said list. One thing I can advise you guys on for week 0 is to ALWAYS bring your paperwork with you EVERYWHERE and your ID as well because you never know when you are going to need what. DOUBLE check your security clearance forms and make sure all your "I"s are dotted and "T"s are crossed WELL.  Make sure ALL paperwork is filled out completely.

I would think that the last few post don't belong here. Maybe in the Basic Training section... I would like to know who is going to BMQ in January...

For those of you heading to Borden on Sunday, what time do you plan on getting there?

hey i tihnk im guna be there by 11-12 ish
I think ya gotta be there by 1pm forsure.

Yea, I plan on showing up around then too.  The Borden joining instructions say no later then 10, but the contract thing says no later than 3, so this is kind of throwing me off..

really well i better check mine then cuase im prety sure my joining instructions said 1
I know that one piece of paper i got from my recruiters with a bunch of number and info on say's something about 1

Yea, I just went and checked mine.  The instruction say no later then Sunday at 1000 hrs (10:00) and the paper with all the writing on it says nlt 1500 (3:00).  Hmmmm....

yeah your right, the joining instructions say 1000 but my paper says 1300
Now I see your problem. Which one do ya go by

Yea, thats my predicament.  Im thinking the sheet with the writing on it would be more accurate as it is more recent, but who knows.

yeah I agree. What are you going in for anyway?
What number on that paper is our service number?

Back