• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jan 20th Weekend BMQ.

badsector

Inactive
Reaction score
I am just curious if anyone knows where weekend BMQ starts for 32CFB.  I heard it is either at Fork York or Moss Park.  Anyone heard anything?

Also, I have yet to get my kit but I am heading to the armory on Friday to hopefully pick everything up.  Also I still have not received my temp ID because I forgot my blood type.  Is this any problem?

Thanks,

I mean.  I know my blood type now, and will tell them friday.

Your unit will have all the answers to your questions.  Don't be afraid to ask them for this information. Go through who they told you to report to, like, your Recruiting Sgt, or Section Commander if you are in a PAT PL (Personnel Awaiting Training Platoon).  You don't have to wait for a parade night to find out information. You can call your supervisor, people mentioned above, or if you don't have one ask your unit OPS O (Operations Officer) or OPS WO (Operations Warrant) who will have the answers to your questions.
Your unit should also give you JOINING INSTRUCTIONS telling you what to do, where to go and what to bring.
To answer your question directly, your unit will issue you some things held in Regimental Stores, however, the bulk of your equipment will be issued from ASU (Area Support Unit) Toronto.  It will be done on the first weekend of your course. 

You do need to bring some non-issued things on your first weekend, like: PT (Physical training) kit -running shoes, sport socks, shorts, track pants, t shirt; toiletries kit -razor,soap etc; black kiwi boot polish, boot brush, boot cloth; shower thongs/flip flops, etc.

Call your unit for more details and ask for joining instructions

Cheers

Awsome, thnaks for the help.  I was worried about what to bring but you answered that for me.  :salute:

A buddy of mine in my unit is starting BMQ on the 20th also. I took a look at the info paper paper that he was given and it said that his BMQ will be taking place at our Armoury (Moss Park). Good luck

Back