• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is Have Another Doughnut an Insult?

M

MAJOR_Baker

SO is the following a CDN insult?

Why don't you have another doughnut!

LOL, I can‘t imagine myself being offended by that or offending another Canadian by it.

Why do you ask, sir?

One would only be offended by that if they were RCMP or a meathead.

LOL

(joke..not trying to insult our police friends)

Well if you make that insult you better have a doughnut handy, incase buddy says "yeah I would".

depends are you making fun of tim hortons?
cause timmys has some **** fine donuts

Baker - It‘s an insult, usually meant for people who are in less than ideal physical condition or are as useless as tits on a bull. It implies sloth, laziness and avarice. It isn‘t a compliment by any means.

wait are you asking this because conan obrien made a joke about canadians and doughnuts?

All this talk about doughnuts... need TH...

Look what you‘ve done!

Originally posted by S_Baker:
[qb] SO is the following a CDN insult?

Why don‘t you have another doughnut! [/qb]
- The usual way that you deal with something like this is pummel the person who said it with Timbits...won‘t be saying much after that i‘m afraid *nods*

This is what the coach of the Buffalo Sabres yelled at a ref a few years ago in the playoffs AFTER the game. I believe the quote was "have another doughnut you fat f*** " I think it got a little attention because it got recorded and played by a local station in Buffalo. CHEERS :crybaby:

Bad topic to read on a weekend.. I have to wait until monday morning till I‘m nearby a Tims again.. AGH!

Back