• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Introducing Maintenance

Mike do we have an idea what maintenance level we will need to reduce the amount of equipment destroyed? I was up to 290 and am still losing several Leo's per turn. Realistically I shouldn't be losing that amount.

Chief Stoker said:
Mike do we have an idea what maintenance level we will need to reduce the amount of equipment destroyed? I was up to 290 and am still losing several Leo's per turn. Realistically I shouldn't be losing that amount.

It really does not seem to matter, I am within the top 5 if not the second highest for maintenance and I lose equiptment every mission almost, most time more than 1 item.......

Don't forget that as you use more equipment on a Mission, you increase the odds of some of it breaking.

So when you start and use just a few items per mission, your base odds are low. But I have one Mission where I now use 228 pieces of equipment (total, including consumables) every time. That jacks up the possibility of something going wrong and losing eqpt on that mission.

If you go back and try Missions with less equipment involved, I bet you'll see fewer losses. At higher levels though, Missions - especially your "go to" missions - really start stacking up the equipment and you see more frequent losses.

I've also just added "Destroyed equipment" as a possible daily challenge... hopefully that will help dull the blow when you lose your next Leo 2! ;)

Thanks Mike. Has Maintenance been added as well? I.e. using Merit Points to complete a challenge

Yep, that was there since Maint was introduced, but may not have been randomly selected as a daily challenge yet.

Back