• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infanteer is an Army.ca Fixture?

D

dutchie

I noticed on Infanteer's info to the left of his posts that he is now an 'Army.ca Fixture'. What is that all about? When did this happen? Who else is a 'fixture'? Is it a number of posts you need to hit (he has something like 6000), or is it login time? What's after 'fixture'....'lifer'? No-lifer?

We'll call it "spare-timer with time to kill for the previous and next few months"; or how about "strategic pauser"?  ;)

5000 posts, and you to can be a Fixture.... :-*

Wow. Nice job. Who else is a fixture? Do you have the highest number of posts?

Also, seeing as there has been a change in titles and how you reach them..how about posting a 'title - number of posts' list so we all can see what we have to shoot for ;)?

Strategic pauser...I like that! Is that fancy-talk for dog-fornicator?

There's only one fixture around here... The runner up is still 1,500 posts short!

It is about the # of posts.  Same as becoming a Member or a Sr. Member (like you).

Caesar said:
Also, seeing as there has been a change in titles and how you reach them..how about posting a 'title - number of posts' list so we all can see what we have to shoot for ;)?

Quality over quantity my friend...

Guest 0
New Member 25
Jr. Member 50
Member 100
Full Member 250
Sr. Member 500
Army.ca Veteran 1000
Army.ca Fixture 5000

You better get a name for someone with 10,000 posts, because im sure Infanteer is going to hit it any time.

To post 10 000, you would have to almost live here- I suggest Resident Poster

5k used to be "I spend too much time here" but once Infanteer actually hit that mark it didn't seem as funny somehow. ;)

10k = legend
15k = myth
20k = relic
30k = fossil

Well, from what I have seen of infanteer's posts, most of them have been pretty darn good even if he does seem to have a tremendous amount of free time!  :D

Congratulations on this elevation of "status"(?)

Mike Bobbitt said:
5k used to be "I spend too much time here" but once Infanteer actually hit that mark it didn't seem as funny somehow. ;)
Yeah...it was sort of sad...

Back