• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I want my mommy ! Paris Hilton cries the Blues.

On MSN they were discussing how she is refusing to eat or drink because she is afraid some guard will take a picture of her on the throne.  ::) 

Yrys said:
Hilton to Walters: I'll no longer 'act dumb'

Rightio, you do that and i'll reveal that i'm actually a cleverly disguised Giraffe....I'm waiting Paris and i think i'll be waiting for quite some time.

Really though, who's the dumb one?  Paris Hilton, or we who have spent 2 pages talking about her and actually caring about what happens to her...  ;)

OK, enuff's enuff for me.

Most people would apparently have been in and out on this charge in any event.  If they did end up behind bars they would not be a target for "celebrity hunters" - both behind and outside the bars (and apparently on the bench) - wanting to establish a reputation. If their parents came to visit they would not have to endure a gauntlet of idiots with cameras which in turn demands personal security for the parents.

She's 20-something and has screwed up.  Anybody here not screwed up at that age? I for one can be really grateful that there were no cameras around to record those pub crawls I can't remember or the traffic accidents I almost had.

On the other hand....despite being rich to start with....she seems to be smart enough marketing the only thing she has got, herself, that she is making more than beer money.

I'm no fan - too skinny for my taste - but she doesn't deserve this attention.  Either type of attention.

she doesn't deserve this attention.  Either type of attention.

If she doesn't want attention in times such this (when she screws up) then she shouldn't have seeked attention at all. Let's face it, she didn't just walk out on the street one day minding her own and the press just decided to pounce on her. If anybody has ever saught the press' attention it's her. Once you have it you can't just flick a switch and turn it off to avoid it's glare when you do an oooopsie!

Fair enough - she did put herself out there.  On the other hand it's all the gawkers that keep her there and make her rich.

If she doesn't want attention in times such this (when she screws up) then she shouldn't have seeked attention at all. Let's face it, she didn't just walk out on the street one day minding her own and the press just decided to pounce on her. If anybody has ever saught the press' attention it's her. Once you have it you can't just flick a switch and turn it off to avoid it's glare when you do an oooopsie!
The world has changed so much in the last few years. Wikipedia and Youtube and all these communication revolutions. We are able to know far to much about celebs. I see the media and the changes in communication as the problem, not Paris. If this was the 1940's or 1960's she would just be another flavour of the month. As to her being famous the demand for these types of celeb stories (who we love but want to see crash and burn) causes the supply.
I for one am sad I know so much about Paris Hilton, a person I have never and will never meet. I feel sorry for both her and our society.

I for the most part ignored Paris Hilton. I heard her name over the years here and there on TV. Don't know much about her and don't give a rats f*ck. Maybe if more people had that kind of attitude instead of "needing" to know every minute detail about celebs, then this whole paparrazzi nonsense would just die out. Wishfull thinking on my part.

Im with you Armyrick.. I dont know why people care so much about this chick.

Likely going to jail will be the best thing anyone did for her. Hopefully she will use the time wisely.

People are curious about her, because she has done nothing to deserve the hype. At least Anglina Jolie has plan and a cause to promote (plus she better looking & smarter) PH should also been forced to do some community service.

i don't give a winged rodents rectum about her.  It's the inequality I can't stand.  Out for being sick?  Don't jails have doctors any more?

Colin P said:
Likely going to jail will be the best thing anyone did for her. Hopefully she will use the time wisely.

Yeah.  She'll write a book about her "28 days of sheer hell" and make even more money.  This week her mother was going around trying to see who will pay a $800,000 appearance fee for her Out of Jail party.  Pathetic. 
Paris is getting piled on, because she is a spoiled tool and needs a massive reality check.  If she is getting more of a sentence than Jane Asshat would have, well then she shouldn't have been such an attention seeking whiner.  Plus, a few extra days for all the stuff that she got away with and didn't get prosecuted on couldn't be a bad thing either. 
I hope she gets in a single car MVC on her way home from her jail party and gets drilled for drunk driving again.  I'd love to see the sentence for that one. 

They say she's going to get a few hundred thousands for a tv interview...
I thought criminals couldn't make money from their crimes...

I like the third one...

http://www.cagle.com/news/ParisInPrison/4.asp

They say she's going to get a few hundred thousands for a tv interview...

Well. that should do for a couplea nites on the town for Paris(ite) Hilton

Read 'em and weep.  :D

http://www.thestar.com/printArticle/228828

Larry King lands post-prison Hilton interview
TheStar.com - entertainment - Larry King lands post-prison Hilton interview

June 23, 2007
associated press

LOS ANGELES–Paris Hilton's first television interview after her release from jail will be on CNN's Larry King Live, a spokesperson for King said Saturday.

King will conduct an hour-long interview with Hilton on Wednesday, Bridget Leininger said.

CNN's announcement followed word from ABC on Friday that it had turned down an interview with Hilton and an announcement from NBC that it was interested in talking to Hilton but only if she did not request payment.

Leininger did not say if CNN was paying for the interview.

Hilton spokesperson Elliott Mintz did not immediately return a call for comment.

Hilton is still in jail, serving a 45-day sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. Sheriff's Department officials announced Friday that they expect to release her sometime Tuesday. They have declined to say exactly when.

Although her sentence was for 45 days, authorities have said all along that with time off for good behaviour and because of crowded jail conditions Hilton was likely to serve only 23 days.

If she is released Tuesday, it will mark the 24th day since she surrendered to jailers after an appearance at the MTV Movie Awards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19393171/

CNN’s announcement followed competition for the interview between ABC and NBC that ended Friday with both networks saying they were no longer interested. Both networks were embarrassed by reports that they were willing to pay the Hilton family for materials related to an interview. CBS said it has never pursued the interview.

“Larry doesn’t pay for interviews or do ground rules,” Leininger said. The show will air from 9 to 10 p.m. EDT.

“Larry doesn’t pay for interviews or do ground rules,” Leininger said. The show will air from 9 to 10 p.m. EDT.

:rofl:

Larry King is the softest clown on TV.  He likes everyone and lets them off light.  He also appears to enjoy every single movie that he attends and reviews.  ::)

Why on earth would anyone want to watch an hour of her crying about how terrible the food was and how traumatic not being able to wear make-up or hair extensions was?  ::)

Back