• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I want my mommy ! Paris Hilton cries the Blues.

Kat Stevens said:
The only good thing about the interview is that Michael Moore got bumped from Larry King for it.  ;D

True enough, no doubt he will now make a movie about the evil leaders of Hollywood who are attemping to ruin him.

I wonder what the Rwandais will think of her ( I presume she's not know over ther) IF she goes there.
I wonder what she will said of the accomodations over there.

Paris to visit Rwanda as part of post-jail effort

Hilton says she wants to bring attention to what people can do to help

NEW YORK - Paris Hilton plans to visit Rwanda as part of her post-jail commitment to use her celebrity status to bring attention to social causes.

“I’ll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie,” she tells E! Online in a story posted Tuesday on the Web site. “There’s so much need in that area, and I feel like if I go, it will bring more attention to what people can do to help,” Hilton says.The 26-year-old hotel heiress-actress vowed to use her fame to bring attention to social causes after serving a 23-day jail sentence earlier this year for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

“I want to visit more countries where poverty and children’s issues are a big concern,” she says. “I know there’s a lot of good I can do just by getting involved and bringing attention to these issues.”

Hilton co-stars with Paul Sorvino and Alexa Vega in “Repo! The Genetic Opera,” a movie about organ harvesting. The horror rock opera, based on a stage musical, is set in a plague-ravaged future where people can purchase new organs on the installment plan from a corporation called Geneco. The catch is that if the payments stop, the organs are repossessed.Meanwhile, Hilton says she’s planning to add eco-friendly touches to her new home in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“I just bought the house and haven’t been able to work on it yet,” she says. “But I intend to.”

“I’ll be going in November, after I get back from filming my movie,” she tells E! Online

Forget Rwanda, she's making another movie?  Run for your lives!!!!  :eek:

"I'm going to save the starving children, or get my nails done."

(Made-up quote for the literal-minded.)

This subject does not belong in Army.ca. Moderator throw is out before I vomit.

ZBM2 said:
This subject does not belong in Army.ca. Moderator throw is out before I vomit.

Lighten up, Francis.  That's why it's in Radio Chatter.  If you can believe it, sometimes Army people talk about things that aren't in the Army.  I know, it's crazy!  8)

Old Sweat said:
"I'm going to save the starving children, or get my nails done."

(Made-up quote for the literal-minded.)

Well they thought of the childern and they have taken them from her, that's really sad, when the mom can't keep it together to look after her own kids.

Colin P said:
Well they thought of the childern and they have taken them from her, that's really sad, when the mom can't keep it together to look after her own kids.

You're getting your airheads mixed up there old buddy. That was Britany Spears who lost the custody battle.

Back