• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I caved...

Enzo

Inactive
Reaction score
To keep this simple, I‘m going to do what the CFRC wants me to do. Regardless of my feelings about the bureaucratic rationale that permeates this department, it‘s going to be faster to just cooperate. I‘ll borrow the cash to pay for the orthopaedic exam they‘re asking for - I could buy a nice bike for $1400, but what the ****, investment in myself and all that eh. I‘ve submitted my application - again as CFRC closed it last time after a conflict arose on their end, God bless ‘em :D I put a application in with the local unit and it looks good, so bring on the hoops eh. I should have this sorted out by what, the end of the year? Why be in a rush now. Oh, here‘s the kicker. I‘m not returning to the infantry. Sorry Franko, but as there isn‘t an armoured(r) unit on the island, I applied with the navy as a MARS(r). Figured I‘d stay on the island for awhile longer.

Cheers...

PS

They say there‘s a shooting team around here somewhere and boarding party training is a draw also, you can take the boy out of the infantry, but...

Back