• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HRM, NS - Meet and Greet - 26 May @ 1900 Pilot Pub

Okay..what do we want done?

• Harbour Hopper

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BBQ at Home

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bubbles Mansion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflections Cabaret (MRM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxwell's Plum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Split Crow

• Your Father's Moustache

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lower Deck

• Pilot's Pub

• GTO

• Total voters
That I did stevey!  Although I'm not there right now, but still a bit away from the south shore.

Things have been good with Keith's available anywhere.  But it's not the same without some Chris Brother's TNT.  And of course nothing finishes a night off without a visit to Pizza corner!

CdnArtyWife said:
hehehe BYTD, there once was a time when I knew where all the drink specials were for every night of the week...including the wing nights. I'd make my rounds from Margarita Monday at Rosies to wings at the Moustache on Tuesday...to JJ's (back when it was a good bar) for 5 cent wings and $1 draught on Weds....and on and on...

If I had to compete with the old me...I'd keep up, but just barely!!

CAW
Yeppers, same here...but! If I knew then what I know now...I'd probably be in jail or broke.
And I'm not saying you're a lush or anything, but knowing the menu s is not a good thing..unless you're handy..    ;D  ;D
Oh, and steve, airmich is closer to me than you. You'd be going on one heck of a road trip to take her out for a beer... :cheers: :cheers:

I'll vote some interest in hoisting a few.

Well in that case sorry airmich no ride for you hahahahaha. BYT driver, my friend shes so far from me....... you cant get no furthur than that in Canada lol.

Steve    :cdn:  :salute:

BYT Driver said:
Yeppers, same here...but! If I knew then what I know now...I'd probably be in jail or broke.
And I'm not saying you're a lush or anything, but knowing the menu s is not a good thing..unless you're handy..    ;D   ;D

I never said I knew the menus...just wings...

The wings were good at the strip joint on Barrington (accross from where the Superstore is now) too...so I hear. ;) :cheers:

...ummm, yeah, so you hear huh!..your secret is safe with us...My bro knows the wings deals down there...I only went out the odd time..not a habit.
Moncton still a nice town?
:D

CdnArtyWife said:
I never said I knew the menus...just wings...

The wings were good at the strip joint on Barrington (accross from where the Superstore is now) too...so I hear. ;) :cheers:

That was the Lighthouse Tavern....gone for a few years now.  We had "Sensations", which opened very briefly where the Little Nashville used to be on Wyse Rd in Dartmouth, which is now gone as well (neighbours didn't like the idea of a strip joint in their neighbourhood, and persuaded the UARB to pull their liquor licence).  The only place left is Ralph's Tavern, and I'm pretty sure that's the last strip joint left in Nova Scotia...what's this world coming to?  ;D

Ahhhh Ralph's!!!

Spent many a Ladies' Night there....hahahah, but not anywhere near the sticky seats.

The last four years of my life were in Oromocto and there are no peeler bars in Freddytown...

It kinda makes me miss our short time in Quebec. Kinda.

So glad to see that NS hasn't caught up to the 21st century.  Strip bars are all over the place in the big city, and haul in tons of cash.  Maybe the gov't doesn't want them around because of the drugs and hookers, and bikers.
Back on track, Sorry won't be there, will have a wet one for you here.
:cdn:

BYT Driver said:
So glad to see that NS hasn't caught up to the 21st century. 

I hear ya.  Considering our absolutely mangled bid for the Commonwealth Games in 2014, I'd be surprised if anything major steps foot in Nova Scotia for a very long time.  My dreams of a Halifax CFL team appear to have gone up in a huge puff of smoke.  :mad:

Oh well...at least we finally got Sunday shopping. 

284_226 said:
I hear ya.  Considering our absolutely mangled bid for the Commonwealth Games in 2014, I'd be surprised if anything major steps foot in Nova Scotia for a very long time.  My dreams of a Halifax CFL team appear to have gone up in a huge puff of smoke.   :mad:

Oh well...at least we finally got Sunday shopping. 

And no CFL= No concert staduim, oh well back to the commons hopefully it wont rain next time.

Not sure yet. I am still setting in my new home.. so I am guessing a month or so... not written in stone yet. This is just a "feeler" to see whom is out there.

Hubby and I will be staying in Hfx for a few days at the end of next month while he is on HLTA, so we'd be down there anyway...if timings worked out that is.

Well now a M&G in Hali you say...if I can get my butt posted out of SJ I am sure MRM and I would be more than happy to attend...
Sigh...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

HL

Hot Lips said:
Well now a M&G in Hali you say...if I can get my butt posted out of SJ I am sure MRM and I would be more than happy to attend...
Sigh...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...

HL

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!! (It's your career manager!!)

Well now, a M & G in Halifax.  Hmmmmm.

If I am allowed out to play I will go.  >:D

But first I have to plan and execute HLs "Escape From Alcatraz St-Jean".

Actually there is lots of places downtown/waterfront or elsewhere in Halifax. 

Now, there is also the option of doing a harbour cruise or a deep-sea fishing trip some weekend this summer to...just to put that thought out.

TN2IC, what about that bar you said you like to go to all the time...what was it called...

Reflections?  I think it was something like that...wasn't it?  ;D

Mud Recce Man said:
TN2IC, what about that bar you said you like to go to all the time...what was it called...

Reflections?  I think it was something like that...wasn't it?   ;D

Yes yes it is true... I am a lesbian. I just have the wrong tools....

Well since we meet at Reflections... have you found your soulmate yet? Are you two all better now? What was his name again? Jim Lahey... yeah that rings a bell. Ah...I am sorry to say... but I seen your soulmate romantically flirting with Randy with cheeseburgers. Here..I took a picture. I hope it doesn't ruin anything between us. Are we still friends? Want a hug?  ;D

Luv Ya,
TN2IC

800px-Randy%26MrLahey_TPB.jpg

TN, stop posting pictures of your sweetheart, what will the baby think??
{Um, note ot self, don't go drinking with TN2IC}
;D

Back