• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HRM, NS - Meet and Greet - 26 May @ 1900 Pilot Pub

Okay..what do we want done?

• Harbour Hopper

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BBQ at Home

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bubbles Mansion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflections Cabaret (MRM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxwell's Plum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Split Crow

• Your Father's Moustache

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Lower Deck

• Pilot's Pub

• GTO

• Total voters
My winger is ready to get us to the M&G after our first party at 1900hrs. So we will make it, just a bit later.

Okay folks.... only myself and IN HOC SIGNO. Oh well.. we bugged off after 9pm. Things don't always go to plan. And BYT...I did have that brew in your honour. Rest of the folks... I don't know what happen. Oh well. It was a nice night to be out...better than hanging out with other computer nerds...I guess.  ;D

As for a picture...

I got one... due to my camera was acting up. My wife is going to kill me.

So here we go.

HPIM1117.jpg

Wow that was quick. The waitress was right...I wasn't smiling....oh well....better luck next time.  ;D
good to have a couple hours with you tonight TN.....till we meet again.

Ah it is good fun telling "war stories" anywho.

Regards,
TN2IC

Urgh...as promised, we arrived after 9:30 so we must have missed you by a few minutes. Better luck next time.

Ah no way!!! Hahaha... at less you tried. We were there for about 2 hours... I would say. Darn...

Sorry to have missed it guys.  But, I am still in the sandbox at the moment.  Might be home this week sometime for HLTA, or perhaps the end of next month for good.  Will keep my eyes peeled for the next one.

Cheers, Ted

TN,
Thanks for the brew in absentia, I had me a last of me homebrew to cull off the heat of the day.
You goof, in the picture you're sitting below a picture of the Nova Scotia Hospital.... ;D

for those who don't know, The NS is known as the mental hospital... ;D

???
That was it? 
8 pages, one picture, two people?
The Toronto SMOKERS want to know: what happened;)

D Squared said:
???
That was it? 
8 pages, one picture, two people?
The Toronto SMOKERS want to know: what happened;)

Not sure...I was there and so was TN2IC and we got a picture to prove it.....one showed up later...but I can't speak for everyone else..

If only it were a month ago...hubby and I would have been there with bells on...nothing else...just bells.  ;) But alas, the sandbox called him back. Maybe we could have a do-over in the fall?

I apologize for my absence.  I had a reminder in my outlook at work and everything.

However, when summoned to the niece's birthday party, it sometimes behooves an uncle to attend.

NS

Planning in advance is a wonderful thing.... planning well in advance means I'll likely be there. For all of us here, aside from Hales and Wes, it's winter, and that means it's cold. What about a late spring/early summer gathering either at a HRM pub or a BBQ when the weather is nice enough?  Enough planning could bring results (in theory), so I thought I'd throw this one out there.

Oddball

Back