• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How many waiting for AEC?

sinistersuperspy said:
AEC - slated for BMQ Jan 5/09. It's been a long yr.

BMOQ...unless you are going AWOL from your own course.    :blotto:

It would suck to be on the BMQ Grad Parade and then figure out you have to go do BMOQ (IAP and BOTP).  That would make your "Mega experience" all the more memorable.  ;)

05Mountie said:
The second type is TACP-h.  H= helo, and you are basically bringing the griffons or heavy lift choppers to the troops so they can board and get the hell out of there.

I fail to see the need for this.

Mind you, I've only been in Tac Hel for 26 years...

Eye In The Sky said:
BMOQ...unless you are going AWOL from your own course.    :blotto:

It would suck to be on the BMQ Grad Parade and then figure out you have to go do BMOQ (IAP and BOTP).  That would make your "Mega experience" all the more memorable.   ;)

LOl - my bad - still chuckling .... my wife would shoot me if i took a"double basic" approach.

I am waiting for AEC however I have only been Merit Listed since the middle of November.

You might be waiting awhile ....... ;D

Or you could luck out - not sure when the next immediate BMOQ is - anyone care to guess?

According to this entry:

CFR FCS said:
CFRLS just opened up a third English BMOQ. Up to now there were no more spots available.

If you are merit listed and there are vacancies in your chosen occupation you should be selected very soon. AEC is OSL so your offer comes directly from the CFRC.

CFR FCS

I've lost most hope of getting in January. There are some spots in the country but none are at my recruiting centre. Aw well, at least it's warmer outside in the spring.

I got the word yesterday that I am heading to the May 4 BMOQ for AEC! Couldn't be more excited!

xbowhntr said:
I got the word yesterday that I am heading to the May 4 BMOQ for AEC! Couldn't be more excited!

Congrats!
Hopefully I will be joining you there in May for AEC as well.  Waiting to hear back on the results of my vision re-evaluation, which should come back to me any day now.
cheers!

Hi,
I am from winnipeg and still waiting for the offer. Hope to join August BMOQ, anybody else for august!

AEC@34 said:
Hi,
I am from winnipeg and still waiting for the offer. Hope to join August BMOQ, anybody else for august!

Hi, I'm in Sudbury and I'm on the August course.  Got my call about 2 weeks ago. I hope you hear soon, I know what it's like to be waiting for the call!

Hi Jr,
I am 34 and just worried about fitness. I started gym earlier this week and man my whole body is stiff and sore. How old are you, are you in good shape and any advice on physical fitness.
thanks

winterpegger said:
Hi Jr,
I am 34 and just worried about fitness. I started gym earlier this week and man my whole body is stiff and sore. How old are you, are you in good shape and any advice on physical fitness.
thanks

I'm 36 and in reasonably good shape.  I started my fitness program about 1 yr ago when I quite smoking. I hired a personal trainer at my local gym to get me into a good program and help me develop the habit of going to the gym.  I would highly recommend using a trainer to help you get started.  They will help you to use proper form in the exercises you do, and help out with nutritional advice.

Good luck with your training!!

Well, looks like I am off to BMOQ for AEC on May 25th! Well, until I sign on the dotted line I am not counting on anything. So, for the next month I plan on gorging on pizza and beer!  ;D And throwing in some running and weight training of course  ;)

Back