• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How high do I have to maintain my grades to keep my acceptance into RMC open?

fanman

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, I got accepted into RMC Kingston for engineering. I had recieved my package with the terms and conditions (have to complete my current academic year) but I was wondering how high I have to maintain my marks? The letter had nothing on minimum passing grades on my current courses. Not that I will have any trouble (have a 90% average on my subjects pre-exam) but I was simply just curious. My civilian friends who are going to various universities all have to maintain a certain mark to keep their acceptance open for their faculty, so was just wondering if RMC Kingston/St.jean had this term as well.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

ShortBus said:
Keep them as high as you can. That's what I would do.

Well that's a definite, but my question is: Is there a certain grade I have to keep? (like other civilian universities)

SupersonicMax said:
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that all you need is pass mark.

I find that actually kind of funny. You keep your Gr. 11 marks high, apply with those marks, once you're accepted, all you need is a pass. :D
AWESOME!!! But I'll still try to keep my 90 average.....

I graduated 6 years ago with an 86% I got in. Again just do your best. If your marks were good enough to get accepted you are not going to drop enough to get kicked out

Back