• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How do I: stop "following" a thread?

Bzzliteyr

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Hey there.

I have a few threads that get constant traffic and I get taken to when I click on "show new replies to your posts" but there is one that I really don't care about anymore and want to make it disappear from that list.

How can I do this? I can see how to receive notifications but is there not a place I can banish the thread I no longer care about?

Merci.

Journeyman said:
"Word Association"  :nod:

are20you20a20wizard525x.jpg

???

No, "Word Association" is the thread from which I'd like to delete my notifications.

Journeyman said:
???

No, "Word Association" is the thread from which I'd like to delete my notifications.

That's what I mean.  As soon as I read this, I was thinking the same thing, so my question was simply "are you a wizard", because you were reading my mind.

Buehller?  Anyone?

(tumbleweeds.jpg)

;D

I was trying the Ctrl-Alt-Del combo but my computer kept locking.

Maybe we can pay Mike to just nuke that thread from the planet?

To turn it off for every new thread: Profile link on upper left of any forum page -> hover on modify profile -> notifications -> Uncheck  Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.

In there you can also see what you're following and unotify. Alternatively go to the topic and it should say "Unnotify" on upper right side if you're following it.

I'd like to add "Global Warming" to "Word Association," on the list of threads that I wish I'd never posted in.  :not-again:

Back