• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

Rumour has it some cops in northern Ontario were known to carry .38 bird shot and pop the odd partridge/grouse in season and with a licence, of course.

Snakes too?

I have a hard time comparing our cops to people who blow up airplanes full of innocent people, like Air India 182, or baggage handlers in Japan. They're not freedom fighters. They're fucking savages.

If you want to insult the ਖਾਲਸਾ please do so in person.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ

So people who blow up civilian planes AREN'T "savages"? Please clarify.....

Rather than correct his racist attack as a staff member, you choose to double down?

I don't think I need to clarify whether calling all initiated Sikhs 'savages' is correct, accurate or a good representation of the CF.
I think you sound like the racist one here Sunshine......nowhere did FJ say Sikhs are racist.........he DID say people who blow up planes of innocents are 'savages".

Again, please clarify what you mean.

Rather than correct his racist attack as a staff member, you choose to double down?

I don't think I need to clarify whether calling all initiated Sikhs 'savages' is correct, accurate or a good representation of the CF.
Alright, we get your sensitivity, but you are also conflating the affront. FJ did not say all Sikhs, he referred to those who, as found guilty by a court for instance, murdered hundreds. If he has also included “…or those who murdered their Prime Minister…” that would also have been a factually true statement.

If someone applied a broad-brush racist statement, it will be addressed appropriately. Until then, accurate if even a bit steamed under the collar comments, will not be censored.

Milnet.ca Staff

I have a hard time comparing our cops to people who blow up airplanes full of innocent people, like Air India 182, or baggage handlers in Japan. They're not freedom fighters. They're fucking savages.

I think you sound like the racist one here Sunshine
What?

Alright, we get your sensitivity, but you are also conflating the affront. FJ did not say all Sikhs,
Who compared Canadian police officers to the Air India Bombing before he did?
Did I or anyone else? No.

If he has also included “…or those who murdered their Prime Minister…” that would also have been a factually true statement.
Nope, they're honored as martyrs & rightfully so.
Indira Gandhi had a history of forced sterilizations, and mass killings going back decades.
Wasn't limited to one religion or group either.

Involving communities in policing is superior to being seen as an occupying force I'd think.
The largest armed force on the streets of Canada is the ਖਾਲਸਾ

Not interested in trading insults with Terrence & Phillip.

Modern police arose in a Western European cultural context.
One where the rule of law is sacrosanct, and kinship networks almost non-existent.
That's not most of the world including the First Nations, and the future Canadian population.
Anyone have a reading list to recommend?

Was assembling one so I could be better informed before I responded.
If not, then I'll take my leave until I understand the main 3-4 theories behind modern policing.

Weird, it looked like you were admitting to mentioning China to trigger right-wingers.
I think it was an accurate comparison that held merit & also happened to be inflammatory to part of the political spectrum.

Coming back to that point, and the responses I was fundamentally wrong on one point.

I forgot about parking enforcement officers and the like being unarmed here.
They probably have their equivalent.

I can't speak on China more than that - I don't particularly like the country or the system.
Especially, not over Canada's so my allegiance is clear, but beyond that I don't know.

✌️

No idea WTF you're on about, but anytime you want to meet me in person, fill your boots. I'll be happy to oblige you and your Khalsa militant theocracy.

No idea WTF you're on about, but anytime you want to meet me in person, fill your boots. I'll be happy to oblige you and your Khalsa militant theocracy.
DMs open.

Go Wikipedia what Khalsa is instead of linking Khalsa & Khalistani.
Which admittedly is understandable.

This is also the ਖਾਲਸਾ

Well, if you bothered to write in one of the two official languages this forum uses, you could maybe stop the confusion. I doubt many here read Punjabi.

Or shooting a friggin' caribou with a .22 cal Patrol Carbine
You would be shocked at what the natives up north hunt with. .22lr for taking down polar bears (they don’t want to damage the hide so one will shoot a .22 and another will standby with a larger round incase the bear becomes a threat).

They also take .223 rifles and hunt Caribou regularly. The hunting method being they roll up as close to the herd as possible, proceed to fire as many rounds into the herd as possible, then pick up whatever falls. ‘Hunting’ is a stretch of the term.

You would be shocked at what the natives up north hunt with. .22lr for taking down polar bears (they don’t want to damage the hide so one will shoot a .22 and another will standby with a larger round incase the bear becomes a threat).

They also take .223 rifles and hunt Caribou regularly. The hunting method being they roll up as close to the herd as possible, proceed to fire as many rounds into the herd as possible, then pick up whatever falls. ‘Hunting’ is a stretch of the term.
I’ve been involved in lots of polar bear control and not one person, Inuit or otherwise had a .22LR. If someone had them it was for ptarmigan. That’s traditional Hunts and protection hunts. You can kill a bear with anything in the right conditions- so it’s not impossible- but it’s not the practice.

Think about what you’re saying- the same people slaying polar bears with .22LR- need .203 to kill dumb caribou they can slap on the ass with their hands they can be so close.

But That description is accurate of caribou hunts. 100000 animals Just firing into the herd as they cross the river. Or seal hunting using a white sheet.

And the patrol carbine isn’t .22LR so I don’t know where that is coming from.

Back