• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Here‘s how one MP treat war vets

Patriot,

why do you take such extreme offense at everything. And then you accuse other people of trying to limit a free forum when they merely suggest that verbatim article posts be limited.

I‘m quoting you here
"As for my discussions on the C7 and C79 sight, POINT IS SOMEONE DIED. IT WOULD TOTALLY SUCK IF YOU WERE THE VICTIM OF THAT C9 WOULDN‘T IT!!!!????? Nice to know that your years of experience have done you good."

Does that seem like a reasoned opinion? Disregarding the shouting, you are not being reasonable or polite. You do this all the time on this forum (like in the thread about women in the military) and personally I‘m sick of it. And I don‘t give a crap if you are a moderater or not. You are the least civil person on this board.

Cool it.

Ender,

Extreme offense?! If I am in favour of everyone expressing their point of view regardless of tone, I guess I have every right to express myself in my posts. As for the quotations you are dissecting, JRMacdonald is being very irresponsible in the way he has carried himself which is also noticed by Mr. Bossi. Others have also mentioned their own views on the aspects of "full articles" vs. "links to articles" which I believe the PRO‘s and CON‘s were already explained by Mike Bobbitt. I do not act in an irresponsible fashion on this forum or bash contributors to this forum like JRMacdonald. I‘m appalled that you condone JRMacdonald‘s behavior. As for the issues regarding "Women In the Military", that was already discussed on that thread. I explained my position and that was made extremely clear to you. If you have followed the other posts in the threads of this forum starting from June 2000, you will note I have been extremely civil and polite. In closing, this thread was originally started for the plight of a vet who was slighted. He has seen more action than you, or anyone on this forum. Do remember, this was about him. Now go ahead and sign the petition.

-the patriot-

Patriot-- feeling a little overly sensitive/ defensive, arewe? "if you cant take it , dont dish it out!" :D

Helllooo,
Must have been a great Victoria Day wknd!!! :D Everyone feeling a little rough around the edges are we. Maybe take a pill and relax a bit ;) I enjoy the thoughts from everyone on this forum too much to watch it degenerate like this. When I want this stuff I‘ll visit SOCNET. Last steps back in the Hide -Maintenance, food, and rest! :cool:
Wonder if anyone caught the mistake before the edit :rolleyes:

ENDER- thanks for the back up! Don‘t take some one else‘s grief to heart. "Weak men , with small minds,and BIG egos."

(as an aside: we really need a spell checker here.)

As I sit here polishing my boots ( parade tomorrow) listnining to Boston, ABBA and Fleetwood Mac;

I think that anyone connected to the military (cadet, reserve, regular) has a right to speak out or complain about OUR circumstances,

Anyone not of the above has the the right to speak out, but please don‘t tell is what we should or could change unless you walked a mile in our shoes.

I‘ve had a few beer ( a forbiddebn practise now ) and feel pretty mellow. My point unless you‘ve unless you have been here it is hard to take you seriously,

I don‘t mean to shut off serious debate but come on people if we want serious discussion here, lets get our s*** together.

gunners shine their boots!!!!?? will wonders never cease! :)

Infantry WOs with a sense of humour??? The world as we know maybe coming to an end.

Members of the War Diary politely, pleasantly joking amongst themselves instead of wasting energy by bickering?

Egads - the end of the world is truly nigh!!!

Happened to catch some coverage of Memorial Day activities on U.S. TV - nice to see their armed forces getting some recognition and support - I‘d like to see the same thing happening up here, instead of petty politics getting in the way of giving our troops the best.

BOSSI-amazing what can happen through"self-moderation" vice moderation by "pompous twit"!!!! :p

Back