• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Handed in applications on 03-02-05!!

NiTz said:
hi guys.. hey my process have been a llot faster! I handed my app on jan.25th at 10:00 am.. got a call for my CFAT at 13:00 the SAME day! Then I went for my CFAT and I got all my other tests scheduled the next week... I guess that's different for everyone but hey... you guys wait for too long! That's a nonsense!

Good luck!

Dude you are soooo lucky I wish my process will go that fast!! I guess I'll have to pray to the recruiting gods :D

Cheers! :warstory:

They are on a big push for recruits right now so we may luck out on the whole waiting time.... get in shape while you can! :)

Cheers

Patrick H. said:
They are on a big push for recruits right now so we may luck out on the whole waiting time.... get in shape while you can! :)

Cheers
                  A big push YES I can't wait to join the army I would go today right now to BMQ and start to my lovley military career.

I'm with ya, bro..  been waiting a long time and now it is finally within reaching distance. It almost doesn't seem like it is actually happening... I'll PM you my email and you can add me to your MSN and we'll see how the processes go....

Cheers

Wow.. I went to the CFRC today and they told me my med. was OK and that I was merit listed since yesterday .. COOL!.. It only took a whole month for the entire testing and med'waiting process. Now I just have to wait for this phone call! Good luck to all of you guys!!

Cheers!

Yeah guys, that would be awesome if we all get in... we'll have to drink some brews!

Cheers!!

Oh, man... I took my med in Jan and it still isnt processed and I'm in perfect health with perfect eyesight. Brutal.

Congrats, dudes. Still more wait time for me I guess.  I'm so ready for a carreer in 031 and I'm trying to get in with this next selection in April.

Have you spoken to a recruiter recently? If not, I would recommend you do and see just where and what your file is at.

Cheers

Yeah, bud. Just talked to him a few days ago. I want in BAD. PPCLI to be exact. I'll phone and phone and phone untill he helps me out. I once got a good summer job that way. PHONE HARRASSMENT. >:D

'Atta boy!  ;D

I'm not too sure where I'll go, I'd like to stay in Ontario, if possible, so probably the RCR.

I'll take the PPCLI myself. I love it out west.  I figure, since I phoned my recruiter last monday, this tuesday seems like a good time to call and ask if I'm in yet.  I figure he'll get so sick of me he'll try his damndest to get me in the forces just so he won't have to deal with me anymore.

I just moved back from Alberta and loved it too. There is some extreme mountain biking out there, for sure. I used to ride everyday on some pretty crazy cliffside trails.

I called the recruiters yesterday and he said that I am only going to do my tests in April because they are all backlogged with the RMC applications. Then I asked him if I could get into BMQ by late June early July and he says it is doubtful. So I guess you'll be starting without me boys  godd luck  drink a few for mw alright  CHEERRS :salute:

If I get in before you, I promise that i'll get drunk for ya and all the others who are waiting for their career to start... lol

BTW, that's sad they get so busy, but why do they priorize RMC applicants over Reg. F. applicants? Hmm...

Cheers!

NiTz said:
If I get in before you, I promise that i'll get drunk for ya and all the others who are waiting for their career to start... lol

BTW, that's sad they get so busy, but why do they priorize RMC applicants over Reg. F. applicants? Hmm...
that's exactly what I was thinking

Cheers!

That may be a timings question, like they need the new applicants to be in before summer of something like that.. I can't see any other good reason behing that!

Cheers

i've given them my application on march 8 05 didnt got update from them so i called and my file is now at the recruiting center.
Hoping for summer BMQ..

Nervous sheep : they didn't call you back to schedule all your tests?? sounds weird!

btw , if you're not a private, why do you use the private avatar? Anyways, good luck but it seems to be going in a weird way for you...  ???

Cheers!

Good luck getting for summer BMQ  ;)

I think a lot of us have our fingers crossed for that.

Cheers.

Back