• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Handed in applications on 03-02-05!!

armyrules

Reaction score
Hey guys I handed in my apps for Reg on march 2nd I asked the recruiting officer if it was possible that I get into BMQ by the summer like the end of June or July and he said it was likley. I was just wondering How long do I have to wait before I get the call to do all the tests? The recruiting officer also said that I will do all my tests in one day because I live out of town. Do I have to bring in clothes to change for the PT test? Thanks guys for all your help :salute:

Well, if they don't call you soon, call them. They may have "forgot" or something.

In relation to bringing clothes to do the pt test... wear 'em there (wear pants or something overtop if you are wearing shorts, that you can quickly take off before the test). Saves time so that you dont have to waste time changing.

I did all my tests in one day too. Make sure to bring some PT cloths and the stuff to take a shower after your PT test.

Good luck !

smithwicks60 said:
I did all my tests in one day too. Make sure to bring some PT cloths and the stuff to take a shower after your PT test.

Thanks a lot how long after you handed in your applications did you get the call for you tests?

Good luck !

I handed in my application some time in the last week of February - delayed a week by the CFRC due to transferance of files from Calgary. I was called this passed Monday informing me that my PT test was on April 5th at 9am. I would expect, with the way things have gone and the way I've read about them going, is that I should be sworn in for fall BMQ, possibly summer but I don't have my hopes set on it. Just be prepared to play the waiting game and keep at it.

Cheers

I handed in my application on February 28. I haven't heard anything yet, but it's only been a little over a week. If I don't hear anything in a week or two I think I will call and make sure they still have my application and it didn't get lost. I am hoping to get on summer or fall BMQ, but I know I need to be patient and wait it out. I can't go anywhere until the end of June when I am done College anyways.

I handed in my application on October 21 2004. Got a call on October 26 2004 to schedule my tests on November 9 2004. That was pretty quick.

I handed my application in on the 17th of February and the recruiter told me I should expect a call back within 3 weeks to schedule my aptitude test. The 3 week mark is on this Thursday, so if I don't hear back from them by then I'll probably give them a ring early next week.

Luckily enough for me I do not have to retake the aptitude test.  ;D

Cheers

Armyrules,

Where are you doing your testing? I am completing mine at the Barrie detachment... also, what are you applying for? 031, I assume?
Maybe we'll get on the same BMQ course 'cause I handed my application in about a week before you... Good luck to ya, man!

Cheers

Patrick H. said:
Armyrules,

Where are you doing your testing? I am completing mine at the Barrie detachment... also, what are you applying for? 031, I assume?
Maybe we'll get on the same BMQ course 'cause I handed my application in about a week before you... Good luck to ya, man!

Cheers

I'm doing my testing at the Ottawa Recruiting Centre. You are correct I am applying for 031 are you? Thanks for the luck same to you man. That would be so cool if we are on BMQ together :D until then... :salute:

Thanks  :) I'm heading in for 043 (Combat Engineer). That would be pretty cool to know somebody beforehand that is on the same course.. let me know how everything turns out. I heard there's a few people getting in by the end of the summer so let's keep our hopes up!  ;D

cheers

That would be cool to know someone on the course beforehand hope to see ya there. I hope to get in at the beginning of summer but I guess I'll get whatever I am given :D Good Luck

Does anyone know if they might delay my testing because I am not available to do BMQ until the end of June because I am in College until then? I thought they would still go ahead with it all because it can be such a long process.

Thanks,

Are you merit listed already? The recruiters might have lost your apps or something could be wrong on your applications. I'd call and ask why you have to start so late Hope all works out for ya  :salute:

hi guys.. hey my process have been a llot faster! I handed my app on jan.25th at 10:00 am.. got a call for my CFAT at 13:00 the SAME day! Then I went for my CFAT and I got all my other tests scheduled the next week... I guess that's different for everyone but hey... you guys wait for too long! That's a nonsense!

Good luck!

Cheers!  :warstory:

I have my PT on April 5th... do they conduct interviews/medicals the same day? I'd assume maybe the interview, that's what happened last time.. I could see the med being scheduled for a later date.

I wonder if my recruiting time will be shortened due to the fact that my CFAT scores are already in my file - less work for myself and CFRC.

Hurry up and wait, boys! Luck to all o fya!

Cheers

Are you merit listed already? The recruiters might have lost your apps or something could be wrong on your applications. I'd call and ask why you have to start so late

I have only handed my paperwork in. I haven't done any testing or anyhting yet. It's only been just over a week since I handed my application in. So I am not worried about that. I was just wondering if they might put me on the bottom of the pile because I am in school until the end of June, so I can't do basic any earlier then that. I hope they will still process my paperwork and do interviews and such even though I can't do anything till the end of June.

Thanks,

Back