• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

The thing about the Trump wall is that he should never have broadcast it as a 'stop all entry' thing. It should have been designed and setup as a "control entry points" thing.

The last group of refugees we want. There are lot's of Islamic countries who are culturally more aligned with their beliefs.
I agree, and maybe for that precise reason JT will end up taking in huge numbers of them. After all, as Justin is fond of saying…”because that’s who we are”. To that end, Canada needs its own version of the Statue of Liberty…something that says “Give us your criminal gangs, your religious zealots, your disaffected youth longing to commit terrorist acts”.

IDF continues to grind forward in Gaza, with the Northern section mostly secure and focus on the South.

The last group of refugees we want. There are lot's of Islamic countries who are culturally more aligned with their beliefs.

I can't imagine Egypt or Israel allowing 'Approved Canadian Refugees' to exit the strip in the first place, considering how hard it was/is for regular Canadian citizens to leave in the beginning.

Well the 7.62 Negev isn’t new and has been used operational by a bunch of folks for years.
What I get from the article is that these are all new items/tactics/troops that Israel has used in this war in ways that they haven't before. I don't get that no one has ever used them.

I agree, and maybe for that precise reason JT will end up taking in huge numbers of them. After all, as Justin is fond of saying…”because that’s who we are”. To that end, Canada needs its own version of the Statue of Liberty…something that says “Give us your criminal gangs, your religious zealots, your disaffected youth longing to commit terrorist acts”.
Looking at the political strife in the neigbouring areas since 1948, you see why no one wants the Palestinians.

Every past insurrection or political strife in the Levant has roots to a PLO influx. Lebanon's civil war started that way, Jordan fought off an insurgency, Egypt has been fighting off an insurgency in Sinai for decades.

The problem is not the people but the indoctrination. I personally am all for supporting refugees, but I take exception to bringing in folks who have been raised since birth in fundementalism.

I can't imagine Egypt or Israel allowing 'Approved Canadian Refugees' to exit the strip in the first place, considering how hard it was/is for regular Canadian citizens to leave in the beginning.
Actually Israeli's plan is to "encourage" immigration (one way) from Gaza. If we are stupid enough to take them that's our problem as far as the Israelis are concerned.

If Trudeau were to announce it, absolutely no person in any significant government position in Canada would contest it. Except for the official opposition of course. But even if the LPC lost the next election, it wouldn't be reversed (them sent back).

Pakistan nuking iran would solve a lot of the worlds issues.
Max Brooks wrote about that…

…and no. Lobbing nukes of any size at anyone would not solve anything.

Back