• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Are they like Illinois Nazis?
The Blues Brothers Happy Birthday Brother GIF

Do we really want to go that route?

Hutu Tutsi
Dene Anasazi
Dorsets Inuit
Haudenosaunee Algonquin
Huron Iroquois
Muslim Hindu
Campbells Hamiltons
Armstrong Percy

I can go on....
A lot of these though were not in the timeframe referenced.

A survey of some of the new systems and weapons used by the IDF in Gaza. I found the description of the "dumb" JDAM a bit confusing, but there is an oblique reference to a weapon that was (until now) only carried within the bomb bay of an aircraft. I suspect that is the F35, and whatever they have done to the JDAM they are mounting it on external wing pylons.

A survey of some of the new systems and weapons used by the IDF in Gaza. I found the description of the "dumb" JDAM a bit confusing, but there is an oblique reference to a weapon that was (until now) only carried within the bomb bay of an aircraft. I suspect that is the F35, and whatever they have done to the JDAM they are mounting it on external wing pylons.

Most are wing pylon mounted.

Honestly I lost a lot of brain cells reading that article, several aspects are outright false and many misleading.

The author was either a moron or it was written for some domestic IO reason.

Most are wing pylon mounted.

Honestly I lost a lot of brain cells reading that article, several aspects are outright false and many misleading.

The author was either a moron or it was written for some domestic IO reason.
I think it’s a translation issue.

I think it’s a translation issue.
Well the 7.62 Negev isn’t new and has been used operational by a bunch of folks for years.

I don’t even know what to say about the NV segment other than there may have been substance abuse issues with whomever was involved in it.

Back