• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Excuse me what?

Where I’m at, Covid is coming back. I’ve seen folks (in uniform) wear masks again because they got it, and don’t want to spread it to others.

So, are they weak mentally and physically now?
I must be weak also because we spent a 2 weeks inside the house because of that shit. I like that when I’m called weak from behind a keyboard.

Excuse me what?

Where I’m at, Covid is coming back. I’ve seen folks (in uniform) wear masks again because they got it, and don’t want to spread it to others.

So, are they weak mentally and physically now?
I sometimes take precautions to lessen the risk to my family member with leukemia, and to my infant who doesn’t have all his basic shots yet. Guess I’m super weak.

This thread is about a war being fought in the middle east right now. Bringing up your trial and tribulations of your life under "rona" seems trivial.

Left wing protestors and mask wearing, especially outdoors, typically go hand in hand. Makes these lunatics easier to spot and ignore.

Yes Covid is over, get on with life or keep boosting up.

Left wing protestors and mask wearing, especially outdoors, typically go hand in hand. Makes these lunatics easier to spot and ignore.

Yes Covid is over, get on with life or keep boosting up.

When I was actually working one of the pro-Palestinian protests a few weeks back hardly any of them were masked. Your experience at those protests may differ from mine though.

Well then you will likely love this:

I love seeing it. I'm also really sad we're seeing it. And I'm dismayed at what we've become.

Ironic? Oh yeah....

Sexual assault center at Canadian university signs onto open letter that DISPUTES women were raped and sexually assaulted during Hamas terrorist attacks in Israel​

• Two local politicians in Canada - Sarah Jama, a member of Ontario's provincial parliament, and Susan Kim, a British Columbia councillor - wrote an open letter
  • The letter, which as of Friday evening no other politician had signed, demanded a ceasefire in the Israel-Gaza war
  • It also denied women were sexually assaulted on October 7, citing an 'unverified accusation that Palestinians were guilty of sexual violence'

Ironic? Oh yeah....

Sexual assault center at Canadian university signs onto open letter that DISPUTES women were raped and sexually assaulted during Hamas terrorist attacks in Israel​

• Two local politicians in Canada - Sarah Jama, a member of Ontario's provincial parliament, and Susan Kim, a British Columbia councillor - wrote an open letter
  • The letter, which as of Friday evening no other politician had signed, demanded a ceasefire in the Israel-Gaza war
  • It also denied women were sexually assaulted on October 7, citing an 'unverified accusation that Palestinians were guilty of sexual violence'

Imagine being a director for a campus sexual assault centre and signing a letter like this. I bet she was genuinely surprised when she got fired.

The good thing (for lack of a better word) of the left's antisemitic views is that they're so normalized to them that they don't bother hiding it.

Not at all surprised by the results

The Arab World for Research and Development is a polling institute out of Birzeit University, a Palestinian university located in the West Bank. This poll was conducted by Palestinians, and here's what it found.

How much do you support the military operation carried out by the Palestinian resistance led by Hamas on October 7th?
  • Extremely support: 68.3% in the West Bank, 46.6% in Gaza
  • Somewhat support: 14.8% in the West Bank, 17.0% in Gaza
So in total, 59.3% of Palestinians "extremely support" the 10/7 "military operation" and 15.7% "somewhat support" it.

Do you support the solution of establishing one state or two states in the following formats:
  • A Palestinian state from the river to the sea - 77.7% in the West Bank, 70.4% in Gaza

Nice to see all these protests in the US and Canada essentially supporting the mass genocide, rape and torture of Israelis and Jews.

Back