• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

You say more innocents will die if Hamas is left, but the reality is Israel has already killed more innocents than Hamas has in totality.

The intent behind the two killing civilians is obviously different, but the result in the end is still dead civilians. That is largely Hamas defensive strategy, but the result is still innocents dead.
Hamas and Hamas alone are responsible for the death of the Palestinians they use. The faster everyone understands that, the faster the world can collectively eradicate a terror group from existence.

At this point are we looking at a Gaza strip split in two with one under Israeli occupation and the other left to itself until it attacks Israel again or is it likely that Israel moves to occupy the entire strip?

Gazans may prefer being under Israeli occupation to Hamas?

I don't think Israel see's any scenario going forward that gives them security without some sort of occupation.

The two state solution can't happen as long as those in power in Gaza/West Bank/Palestine... and Iran. Openly call for the destruction of Israel.

Occupation will either be Israel or possibly a contingent of nation's under the UN flag.

The thing I find funny, is everyone that is calling for Israel to stop are ignoring the fact that Hamas can end it in 24 hrs, turn over what prisoners are still alive, repatriate the ones who are not, and turn over the leaders responsible for the initial attack, to face trial at the Hague.

At this point are we looking at a Gaza strip split in two with one under Israeli occupation and the other left to itself until it attacks Israel again or is it likely that Israel moves to occupy the entire strip?

Gazans may prefer being under Israeli occupation to Hamas?

This would demonstrate to them which is the better option.

You say more innocents will die if Hamas is left, but the reality is Israel has already killed more innocents than Hamas has in totality.

The intent behind the two killing civilians is obviously different, but the result in the end is still dead civilians. That is largely Hamas defensive strategy, but the result is still innocents dead.

Then Hamas/Palestinians shouldn't have started the fight. This could all be over now if Hamas surrenders and turns themselves in.

Don't wanna fight ? Don't throw the first punch.

Of course lets not point out that Hama and others goal is to wipe Israel out and that is just the start.

Assholes and I don`t care what anyone thinks - the UN is stock full of corrupt assholes.
Now now, you’re just not appreciating an organization where the ruler-in-waiting of a nation that chaired the UN Human Rights Commission ordered the murder of a citizen journalist in one of its embassies in another country and subsequent chopping up of the body to get the pieces out of one of its embassies in diplo pouches.

Now now, you’re just not appreciating an organization where the ruler-in-waiting of a nation that chaired the UN Human Rights Commission ordered the murder of a citizen journalist in one of its embassies in another country and subsequent chopping up of the body to get the pieces out of one of its embassies in diplo pouches.
Oh pray tell would that be Vlad's buddy in Saudi?

But that was merely a 'cultural idiosyncrasy' my dear chap ;)

Of course lets not point out that Hama and others goal is to wipe Israel out and that is just the start.

Assholes and I don`t care what anyone thinks - the UN is stock full of corrupt assholes.

And they admitted to it in a international address, multiple times. Israel is only the start.

Israel may have problems and sometimes go too far in some cases, but I've yet to see them publicly announce that their goal is the destruction of Palestine or Muslims.

And let's face it, those are a long 4 years, let alone the 8 since the LPC first took office.

The appeal of a LPC victory in 2015 and the current appeal of the LPC of 2023 are vastly different. My wife was very much "Team Trudeau" in 2015; 2023 she cannot stand him or the NDP for not doing everyone a favour and putting this minority out to pasture.

As the LPC step harder and more frequently on their own tails, the fewer folks are willing to tag along. Such is politics in Canada. I doubt we see another LPC majority any time soon. Especially if it's Trudeau the Lesser at the helm.
Me as well. He appears to think that the carbon reduction policy and a seemingly "strong" world stance will be his legacy to be passed on to son/daughter when the time comes.

This would demonstrate to them which is the better option.
Maybe, but I suspect as long as Hamas is the governing protection racket in place, any Israeli border within rocket distance of Hamas-land would be at risk. That's why my WA guess is that ISR'll want to hold it all.

Maybe, but I suspect as long as Hamas is the governing protection racket in place, any Israeli border within rocket distance of Hamas-land would be at risk. That's why my WA guess is that ISR'll want to hold it all.

Agree with that. And all things considered, it's time to decisively sort out the winner and the loser in this conflict once and for all.

More people need to be punched in the face. We have too many generations who think they can say and do shit without being smacked.

Billy clubs and shields, go.

There's a law enforcement intelligence bulletin in BC that get put out once a day with high profile investigations so everybody is aware of what's going on across the Province.

As you would expect, this file made that bulletin, as did the offender's summary and most recent mug shot.

I can assure you, Vancouver Police gave him a thorough reminder of the above.

Back