• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

More people need to be punched in the face. We have too many generations who think they can say and do shit without being smacked.

Billy clubs and shields, go.
Reminds me of a conversation I had about 20yrs ago with a couple of older Toronto Detectives who told me about some of the outcomes from the old OCAP (Ontario Coalition Against Poverty) driots at Queens Park when some of the demonstrators, who they said to me were British labour activists who had immigrated to Canada, had deliberately attacked the Police horses with the intent to injury/maim the horses. They said that never before were Police horses actively targeted in Canada but that it was common practice in the UK to do so. They said that when it became apparent that the horses were being deliberately target that the 'gloves were dropped then' and things got serious.

Reminds me of a conversation I had about 20yrs ago with a couple of older Toronto Detectives who told me about some of the outcomes from the old OCAP (Ontario Coalition Against Poverty) driots at Queens Park when some of the demonstrators, who they said to me were British labour activists who had immigrated to Canada, had deliberately attacked the Police horses with the intent to injury/maim the horses. They said that never before were Police horses actively targeted in Canada but that it was common practice in the UK to do so. They said that when it became apparent that the horses were being deliberately target that the 'gloves were dropped then' and things got serious.

I grew up with horses. The can spook and don't mind kicking or biting. I hope they got some licks in too.

People want a ceasefire because like all virtue signallers, they can’t grasp the bigger picture. All a ceasefire will do is give Hamas time to regroup and rearm. More innocents will die if Hamas is left to govern and control the strip. After Israel takes over Gaza and kills off hamas, the world will forget about it and people will go protesting about the climate crisis or something. Short term pain for long term gain.
You say more innocents will die if Hamas is left, but the reality is Israel has already killed more innocents than Hamas has in totality.

The intent behind the two killing civilians is obviously different, but the result in the end is still dead civilians. That is largely Hamas defensive strategy, but the result is still innocents dead.

You say more innocents will die if Hamas is left, but the reality is Israel has already killed more innocents than Hamas has in totality.
He's not wrong.

If Hamas stays they will continue to attack Israel with the intention that Israel will respond violently and kill innocent civilians in the process.

If Hamas is removed then Israel won't retaliate thus more civilians will live.

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

At this point are we looking at a Gaza strip split in two with one under Israeli occupation and the other left to itself until it attacks Israel again or is it likely that Israel moves to occupy the entire strip?

Gazans may prefer being under Israeli occupation to Hamas?

Back