• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hair Test

TruthSeeker

Inactive
Reaction score
I realize that this question has been asked and answered several times before,  but most of those threads are years old. I wanted a to-date answer about if they perform a hair test during the CF Medical Exam. I have never done drugs in my life, and never will, but I keep a clean shaven dome. If they do hair tests for drug use, will I have to let it grow out a little so they can take a usable sample?

Thanks,

TruthSeeker said:
I realize that this question has been asked and answered several times before,  but most of those threads are years old. I wanted a to-date answer about if they perform a hair test during the CF Medical Exam. I have never done drugs in my life, and never will, but I keep a clean shaven dome. If they do hair tests for drug use, will I have to let it grow out a little so they can take a usable sample?

Nobody asked for any of my hair when I joined.  To be honest, I've never heard of a hair test before.  I only clicked on this thread out of curiosity about what it is.

Yea I didn't think so. They only take the normal Blood/Urine tests I believe. Even the blood test seems off because I only had to to a urine test. Dunno why they would want a Hair test....

Hair doesn't lie - you can get some good long term data on poisons, drugs, alcohol use on people.

As a general rule of thumb, I don't actually discuss or disclose online what's involved with medicals, as it tends to keep people a little more honest when they show up.

MM

medicineman said:
Hair doesn't lie - you can get some good long term data on poisons, drugs, alcohol use on people.

As a general rule of thumb, I don't actually discuss or disclose online what's involved with medicals, as it tends to keep people a little more honest when they show up.

MM

No doubt, but I just don't want to show up clean shaven and have them send me away because of it. Doesn't seem to be a problem as most other people say they don't. I only just heard of it myself.

There's almost always somewhere to get hair from if we need it  >:D.

MM

Brings new meaning to the phrase "Got him by the short and curlies".

I spent about half an hour trying to word my post in a way that might skirt that topic :O

It was inevitable I guess, but it would have been indecent not to try  :facepalm:

Back