• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got some Great news!

protege121

Inactive
Reaction score
So as some of you may know the last post I had was talking about the Kidney stones I had a few years ago and was told that I was medically unfit. Well after getting more tests done and extra tests they have finally found me medically fit! They are trying to rush my file so I can go to the BMQ course on The 20th at Wainwright. I can't wait! To all of you who are having problems medically or whatever, I say don't give up and do whatever you can, You can do it! Thanks to all of you for your advise...  :salute:

Congratulations! That's great news! Good luck, and I hope you get on the Nov.20 course!

Bloody well right man. I as well as a few others from here will be headin out to Wainwright on the 18th. Good luck.

Well doesn't look like I'm going to get into the BMQ course on the 20th in Wainwright because it's all full but that's OK Jan. will come soon enough. I'm just glad things are going my way. Well at least I get an extra month to get in better shape and make sure I'm good to go.

So it is finally official. I got the call today and leave for BMQ, it starts on the 15th. of Jan. in St. Jean. I cant wait. It's been a long time coming and worth the wait.  Maybe see some of you there :cdn:

protege121 said:
So it is finally official. I got the call today and leave for BMQ, it starts on the 15th. of Jan. in St. Jean. I cant wait. It's been a long time coming and worth the wait.  Maybe see some of you there :cdn:

Congratulations and good luck.

Back