• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Going to Trenton

bLUE fOX

Reaction score
Hello all, I am hopping an airforce type might be able to help with this (it is and isn't military related at the same time. I am going to CFB Trenton on the weekend to visit a friend who is posted there as an instructor with the cadet camp, and also cause i hear th have a wicked cool aviation museum. I was told by other officers at my own corps that serving military personnel can stay on the base for dirt cheap rates.I have also been told that you need a military ID to get onto the base. so here are my questions:
1) If there are places to stay on the base, who would i call about that?
2) I don't have an ID card, but I do have my enrolment forms. The form number escapes me at the moment, but it's the one that says you were your a member and not appplying to be one. would this be an acceptable substitute?
3) and finally, is there anything else worth doing in Trenton on a Saturday?

Any help would be most appreciated.

I haven't been to Trenton since last year, and it was a closed base back than, and likely still is.  No clue about getting onto Trenton without a military ID; however, if you do get on, the place your friends are referring to is the "Yukon Lodge."  It is located right on the base, so you certainly will need access to the base.  I recommend you contact them about room availability, and what the admission requirements are.  Regards ...

http://www.cfbtrenton.com/index.php?id=5

Cool. You wouldn't happen to know what the area code is for the hotel would you? they didn't list one on the website

Back