• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Sins you have committed

Pieman

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I'll start:

Once I visited a girl working in a group home for troubled teenagers. One of the people there was a kid with schizophrenia. The girl who worked there told me he would cut out pictures of old men and put them in a briefcase, saying they were spies who were watching him. Also he would put odd packages in the mailbox and think that the government was sending them to him. The kid happened to come downstairs, and she introduced me. "I'm Steve." he says. I say "Hi Steve....*whispers to him* I'm the government." and I gave him a sly grin as he backed up the stairs and dashed into his room. Apparently he is still watching out for me. ha!

Sorry.  Failing to see the humour in tormenting someone with a mental illness.  ::)

Is laughing as you're watching a video of epic fails, with people breaking their backs counting as a sin???

It was funny though!

Pieman said:
I'll start:

Once I visited a girl working in a group home for troubled teenagers. One of the people there was a kid with schizophrenia. The girl who worked there told me he would cut out pictures of old men and put them in a briefcase, saying they were spies who were watching him. Also he would put odd packages in the mailbox and think that the government was sending them to him. The kid happened to come downstairs, and she introduced me. "I'm Steve." he says. I say "Hi Steve....*whispers to him* I'm the government." and I gave him a sly grin as he backed up the stairs and dashed into his room. Apparently he is still watching out for me. ha!

:crickets:

Journeyman said:
'Funny' can mean "ha ha" or "peculiar"  ;)

lesnessman2.jpg

;D

True. I think my sense of humor falls somewhere inbetween. Like this joke:

"Once I bought a box of special K serial. 'A healthy breakfast choice.'

I had to wonder what would it mean if I bought three boxes of special K....'A breakfast of hatred'?

...okay, I'll stop now before someone comes with a hook and pulls me off stage.

RemembranceDay said:
Is laughing as you're watching a video of epic fails, with people breaking their backs counting as a sin???

It was funny though!

Really?  Once again...failing to see the humour in that. ::)

Maybe an erase of thread should be the next step for this one, 'cause realistically who is going to admit to any sin. wheather the person thought is was funny or not.

Maybe an erase of thread should be the next step for this one, 'cause realistically who is going to admit to any sin. wheather the person thought is was funny or not.
Just me, apparently. :D

Jimmy_D said:

I have slept with my neighbour.

Both our sets of parents were out of town; that was a couple decades ago obviously.

Just saying.

Maybe rename it "Confess your sins, but make it fuinny or else you're in for it!".

Kinda like the good old days, when a troop could get in a bit of shit, as long as he had a good story.

Many years ago my BSM found a young girl in my room in the shacks when he was looking around (I was at work like a good soldier).  It happened that one of my felllow gunners was in the area, and the BSM approached him.

"There is something in GnyHwy's room that doesn't belong.  Make sure it is not there when I get back".

That was all I heard about it, other than my friend telling me about it... and my girlfriend missing when I got back to my room.

I ate a piece of cake that was for my Sgt Maj a few years ago.  It was gooodddddd.

During lock up duty you had to pre-make the coffee. Well instead of 3 scoops... I would add 5, 6, or 7 scoops... just enough to tar the roof each time.

ArmyVern said:
I have slept didn't get any sleep with my neighbour.

Both our sets of parents were out of town; that was a couple decades ago obviously.

Just saying.

TFTFY                  just saying...... ;D

One summer, while on course, a MCpl who shall remain nameless, while with a buddy chatting up some young women, gave the name of a Reg Force officer acquaintance as his own (with his colleague giving the name of a Reg Force WO they both knew as his own).  Nothing naughty/carnal happened - they just chatted as young folks will do, and everyone went their separate ways.

About 4-5 months later, back at home station, said Reg Force officer approaches the MCpl, asking about a woman who'd asked after him, and was wondering 1)  how he'd become an officer so quickly considering he was an MCpl the last time they talked, and 2)  what happened to his moustache and dark hair.

Tee-hee-hee......

Back