• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Funny Sins you have committed

Okay, I just laughed at a kid being bit by a lizard on America's Funniest Home videos.  In the lizard's defense, the kid was swinging it around by its tail.  So I think it was deserved.  >:D

Not sure if it's a sin, more or less a dumbass thing I did today. I was expecting a phonecall from my Fire Chief regarding Training dates, since my fire chief and I are in great standing we tend to joke around. I got a call today, didn't check who it was, assuming it was him I answered "City Morgue, you stab 'em we slab 'em!" Needless to say, wasn't the chief. It was someone from the Recruiting center calling about a form I needed to complete. Needless to say, not quite a sin. Though I DO feel like I should be beat with a light pole...

PMedMoe said:
Okay, I just laughed at a kid being bit by a lizard on America's Funniest Home videos.  In the lizard's defense, the kid was swinging it around by its tail.  So I think it was deserved.  >:D

Concur I watch stupid people TV all the time and LMFAO at them. Not only are they stupid but they film it pass it a round so everyone can see they are stupid. Life is hard but it is harder when your stupid, as these people prove time and time again.

Tank Troll said:
Concur I watch stupid people TV all the time and LMFAO at them. Not only are they stupid but they film it pass it a round so everyone can see they are stupid. Life is hard but it is harder when your stupid, as these people prove time and time again.

Thus makes a good reason for the song Roger Alan Wade sings - If your gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

Back