• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Form for dentist to fill out

Chris Wiley

Inactive
Reaction score
After searching, and reading many posts and not finding an answer,

During my medical, I was given a form for my dentist to fill out. They faxed the form in and I need to drop the original in the mail. My question is, can they proceed with the fax our will they wait for the original before my application can proceed?

If you want to be sure, just drop the original in person. Or express mail it. It's a matter of one day or so...

When i was doing the medical part, they wanted nothing mailed or faxed. Everything had to be dropped off.

In Toronto CFRC medical office, I was told I could either mail (or even fax, I believe) or bring the additional medical papers myself. I chose to physically bring them, so I can hand them off directly to medical section staff at the CFRC. Honestly this isn't a biggy. The person who asked the question has probably resolved this already.

Thank you all for the replies. Actually the CFRC answered for me by calling me yesterday. It appears there is more I have to do before my application can continue.

Back