• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Foreign Service on MPRR

newton123

Inactive
Reaction score
Can service with a NATO army, including op tours and courses done while a member of the foreign army, be included in my MPRR?  I've already been given equivalency for many of the courses and have permission to wear medals earned but anyone looking only at my MPRR would see a very dull service record.  I`d like to change that if possible.

AFAIK, no. The MPRR is a refection of your employment whilst a member of the CF.

Similar to the OP's question, how about deployments, courses, etc. while posted OUTCAN?  I'm still a CF member, just serving alongside others in Operation Whatever.

Dimsum said:
Similar to the OP's question, how about deployments, courses, etc. while posted OUTCAN?  I'm still a CF member, just serving alongside others in Operation Whatever.

This would be a question that needs some additional digging...

Of note though, when I completed US Army Air Assault School, it showed up on my MPRR that I attended the school.  It said it in my taskings/posting history under the title OSFT - US Army Air Assault.

Dimsum said:

Yes, it does appear:

006018 Exchange UK                    LASHKAR GAH,AFGHANIST OP HERRICK  ASG/ATT    xx-MON-2007  xx-MON-2008

newton123 said:
Can service with a NATO army, including op tours and courses done while a member of the foreign army, be included in my MPRR?  I've already been given equivalency for many of the courses and have permission to wear medals earned but anyone looking only at my MPRR would see a very dull service record.  I`d like to change that if possible.

Nope, your MPRR is only a reflection of your service and qualifications recognized by and while serving with the CF as mentioned by ModlrMike.

Dimsum said:

It would all depend on the deployment and method of assignment (ie; Attach Posting, etc).  For courses not run by the CF, it is possible, as long as the course is contained in the HRMS database and if so, your OR can add these as long as they have access to HRMS Civ 8.9.  I actually saw an MPRR yesterday that contained the qualification "Pleasure Craft Operator Card - Canadian Yachting Association", so anything is possible, you just need to find someone with the means and know how to do it.

Back