• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale - Civilian Instructor Slip-ons

The slip-ons are made red, because civilians are not in combat roles. Slip-ons like these used to be issued to civilians training military personel when new equipment or extra help was needed in a unit, course etc.
You'll still see them flying around but they have become very rair.

Hi, I thought that these were for CIL civilian instructors?

Theyre mostly found in great quantities at Cadet Camps.... In fact when I worked in Connaught summer 2004 I saw Tons of CI's walking around wearing red (some of which faded to pink) CI Slip ons, and Blue Tilly Hats....
The one that sticks out in my mind is the guy who took wire and put it through his Gardening hat to make it look like a USMC Drill Instructor Stetson...  Whoo Hardcore man....   ::)

In my short 7 years as a reservist I have never seen a CI wearing those thing teaching any type of Soldier. (Im not saying it doesnt happen, but more often then not, I think that when the CF brings in Civy instructors to teach the Troops the Civys just wear regular clothing... no need for them to go get all geared up in a set of OD's to show the army guys how a radio works etc...

Also youre charging Way too much....

Slip-ons can usually be ordered through the system. even CI ones...

regards

Wasn't making any profit on these slip-ons, I was simply trying to get the money back for what it cost to make them, I'm thinking of donating them to Cadet corps I volunteer with.

Cpl Thompson: Your right, from what I understand Civilians training mil per on new equipment get a nice load of cash to dress them selves in civi clothing instead of keeping it cheap and issuing them combats like in the past.

^BUMP^

Price Drop

Quantity Available: 20
Price:
5.50$ now 3.50$ each.
10.00$ now 8:00$ a set.

???

Before it was $1 cheaper to buy a pair.

Now it is $1 cheaper to buy two singles.

;D

George Wallace said:
???

Before it was $1 cheaper to buy a pair.

Now it is $1 cheaper to buy two singles.

;D

It's like the price of gas... no matter how you try to
figure it out.. just go with what works  ;)

Bergeron 971 said:
^BUMP^

Price Drop

Price:
5.50$ now 3.50$ each.
10.00$ now 8:00$ a set.
Bergeron 971 said:
i'm confused? ???

OMG  ok

If I buy one from you  it's $3.50

If I buy a set from you, it's $8.00

If I buy two from you, separately, $3.50 + $3.50 = $7

So I can get 2 from you at $7 if I buy them one at a time, where as it's
more expensive to buy a set from you at your advertised price of $8. Normally
if you buy more it becomes CHEAPER not MORE EXPENSIVE.

know what? I never noticed:D lol, made me laugh.

Price:
5.50$ now 3.50$ each.

There. General Price 3:30 a slip-on.

69078391.IWsrERKZ.jpg

Back