• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale: Assorted '82 Pattern Webbing

MikeM

Inactive
Reaction score
Just sorting through some closets and came across some old kit/surplus items that I have accumlated over the past years.

For sale are the following items, prices negotiable:

All webbing items are in like new condition with very low milage.

1x '82 Pattern Yoke w/Suspension Straps - $25

1x '82 Pattern Butt Pack - $15

1x '82 Pattern Web Belt - $15

1x '82 Pattern 1Qt Canteen Pouch - $10

All webbing items purchased together - $50

2x OD Thermal Shirts Size Large - $5 Each

1x DEU Brass Belt - $10

1x OD Ground Sheet - $30

All prices are negotiable, shipping not included in prices.

Leave a message, or PM me. :D

MikeM said:
All webbing items are in like new condition with very low milage.

NBC bag was not issue gear but after market, broken buckle.

Mag pouches had divider cut out, condition stated as worn, but modification not stated.

Buttpack increadably frayed, certainly not "like new condition"

All gear really really stuck, as in smelly unwashed gear. Found freezie wrapper in pocket.

I assume... you contacted the seller first...

before airing this on army.ca?

You have given him a chance to respond and all avenues have been explored
before essentially flaming him (rightly or wrongly) in the eyes of the community?

Well, it's a bit late to rectify the situation for the time being as I'm now deployed. Furthermore, the airing of dirty laundry here first rather than converse with my via PM is a bit rash, but expected. Something can still be done to make yourself happy.

However,

There was no question raised as to weather or not the NBC bag was issue or not. A request for an NBC bag was made, and I fulfilled it. However, with regards to the buckle, I didn't notice the broken buckle, so yes, that was a fuck-up on my part.

The gear was as clean as its going to get, it is OD webbing which stinks either way after a while of storing. It was washed prior, although the freezie wrapper was regrettably unnoticed, and I apologize for that.

Next time (not that there will be), bring your concerns to PM, I'm a reasonable guy, don't act like you got fucked over.

My door is still open to resolving this issue, PM me and I'll respond when I can.

Is the thermal shirt the old web knit type or something newer?

Old type.

This thread should be closed for the time being as I'm currently deployed and cannot sell the goods from here :p

Back