• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

flight to BMQ

kemp1

Inactive
Reaction score
Is the flight covered or do you have to cover the expenses?

That being said, if you are going for basic you will likely be hauling enough kit that you will have to purchase extra baggage alotment. You will have to pay for this out of your own pocket, as well as any meals on the flight. However KEEP THE RECEIPTS as the CF will reimburse you!

Well both ways, generally. 75$ is what Air Canada charged me for my extra duffel, both ways came to 150. I also decided to use my lunch allowance and purchased meals at the Airport totalling around 40$ over the period of two travel days. In addition if you require/are not supplied transit to the Airport/from the airport I you can claim your taxi/transit there.

Again, make sure you keep your receipts or you likely won't see your money again.

Okay and a you supposed to purchase a flight ticket and than get reimbursed once you arrive at Saint-Jean?

fc48904_a2926156-219-Facepalm%20jesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg

No the CFRC will take care of getting and issuing a ticket to get you CFLRS SAINT JEAN

Things like taxis, food and, excess baggage are out of your pocket but you will get your money back......

Back