• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fitness test

hahahha wow fitsumo! and I though I worried too much about the fitness test!!! and the fitness test is no real problem, but for me the pushups were rather difficult, I only did 20. But i'm 6'5" 240 pounds, I'm sure once I shed some poundage on BMQ I will be able to do more pushups no problem.

after all my panic about the test I was let down........there was no problem, I am 240 and 34 years old and I still passed no worries......although I think I am going to keep the step test tape, cause I found the beat great.

"I think I am going to keep the step test tape, cause I found the beat great."

thats a joke right?

"I think I am going to keep the step test tape, cause I found the beat great."

thats a joke right?

NO, that is the music of my life, that tape moves my very soul, I will listen to it every day...................................

ARE YOU DRUNK, IS THAT A JOKE, I HOPE YOUR DRUNK......THAT TAPE WENT INTO THE ROUND FILE WHEN I GOT HOME"  ;)

lol done all my testing yesterday... aced everything.... cept the step test... lol.... got to about 20 secs from the end of lvl 5 and hooked teh step couldnt recover and wiped out..... lol... got to redo the damn thing... haha

that sucks, but if you aced everything you will have no worries, keep your head about ya.  the PTI did not let you start over?

respect

FITSUMO

no she said it would not be fair to me to make me start from teh begining......... so she failed me on it bah... oh well no wqorries.... will own it when i go back this time......hehehe..... then hopefully not a yr wait till get in

Back