• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FFL research

M

maggiebell45

Hello all.  I am searching for Legionnaires, enlisted or retired, to interview for a film I and my partner are working on.  Please, no pretenders, this is serious research and I would welcome some input from the brave men of the French Foreign Legion.  My ex husband was in the legion and I do know the mechanics of it, what I am looking for is the heart of it, and that is you.  Thank you so much.
Sincerly, Tammy Bellevre

Well considering this message board is for the Canadian Army, and not the French Army, you might be out of luck.

Thank you for your kind reply, but I posted on this site because there is a couple of boards about foreign armies.  So perhaps I'll get lucky somewhere down the line.  Doesn't hurt to try, right?

Good luck on your search, what type of film is it? And what is it going to be used for?

Thanks for the good wishes.  We are producing a film about a conflicted young man, whom, in time, joins the Legion.  The basis of the film is about cultural displacement and the effect it has on one individual.

Sounds interesting, hopefully you find what you need.

http://www.cervens.net/legionboard/

Maybe that will help

Back