• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feb/March BMQ 2010

forumdood007

Inactive
Reaction score
Anybody scheduled for Feb/March yet? I'm told I will likely be in that timeframe. Apparently inches from being merit listed here.

I was told that my application will not be reviewed until April, or if they get the go ahead to start early, March. What trade are you being offered?

brendanthompson said:
I am also goin at the same time :] going for Signal Operator, how bout you?

im also going at the same time and for sig op as well see you there

I got my call in the beginning of this month for Feb 22nd :) NETech(Radar) i can't wait!

Seems like alot of Commo guys grouped together.  Is that done on purpose or are these jobs just really in demand atm?

brendanthompson said:
Seems like alot of Commo guys grouped together.  Is that done on purpose or are these jobs just really in demand atm?

You got this from finding out that you and other person who are both wannabe Sig Ops are on the same course?

Yes, Sig Op is an indemand trade, so its not surprising that people would get recruited for it. As for course loading people on one BMQ course just because they are the same trade? I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure it has more to do with who's finished their application/processing an getting them loaded on the next avail course an not so much on what trade they are.  Theres some posters on the board who work at the CFRCs an I'm sure they can give you more detail on this.

-Skeletor- said:
Yes, Sig Op is an indemand trade, so its not surprising that people would get recruited for it. As for course loading people on one BMQ course just because they are the same trade? I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure it has more to do with who's finished their application/processing an getting them loaded on the next avail course an not so much on what trade they are.  Theres some posters on the board who work at the CFRCs an I'm sure they can give you more detail on this.
I also think that when they load people on courses, they try to reduce the amount of time a person might spend on PAT platoon.  So people are possibly sent on BMQ depending on when their trades training courses are.

I got the call today!! My 2nd career choice and not the component I wanted but I am still ecstatic to be going :) I leave Feb 27 and my Course starts March 1.

Start BMQ March 1st, going for SIGOP as well. See you there!

I got the call this week, will be heading there for March 1rst. Sigop. See you guys there :salute:

I think that moe is spot on ~
"I also think that when they load people on courses, they try to reduce the amount of time a person might spend on PAT platoon."

If they can load a course with one trade then there is no cooling your heels on PAT waiting for your MOC course.

I am merit listed for sig op aswell , hoping to get dates this week. Good Luck all and congrats on getting this far.
~Will~

I'll be there! Just got the call today much to my and my file manager's surprise!

Swearing in Feb 12 in Hamilton.  :D

ATIS Tech

Back