• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Failed Relationships after Deployments - Sound OFF!

Wes,

Glad to have you home safely! Keep your chin up... and just as MRM said, he's right. She just gave you a chance to find "Mrs Right". In this life, everything always seems to work out the way it should, though it's hard to see it at the time sometimes.

Go enjoy a "few down by the pool" as I've heard you say before. You deserve it!  8)

~Rebecca

Wes,

If you want you can buy me a plane ticket to Australia and I can come down for my spring break, now I might not be able to do all the things a great woman can but I can do a few like spend your money, and cook (something awful), and nag. My mudder says I'm a handful and I firmly believe you need someone like that to keep you busy :D.

In all seriousness though soldier on. You probably have alot of extra time on your hands now don't just sit around and think about what could have been, go outside and keep yourself busy, do anything but dwell on the what ifs.
Thats all I got to say from my lil grain of experience in life and relationships.

P.S. My spring break runs April 6th-23rd   :-*  ;D

Imbeault said:
Wes,

If you want you can buy me a plane ticket to Australia and I can come down for my spring break, now I might not be able to do all the things a great woman can but I can do a few like spend your money, and cook (something awful), and nag. My mudder says I'm a handful and I firmly believe you need someone like that to keep you busy :D.
Wes, never mind Imbeault
1. He's too young
2. He can't cook
3. He will spend your money
4.  He'll nag you
5. He's not a "great woman"
I'll fly down there myself and keep you company by the pool as long as you provide me with a few cold pints of Fosters!  :blotto:

Seriously though, I hope you're feeling a little better.  Just think how great it is to be back in Oz safe and sound! Surround yourself with as many positive people as you can, I'm sure THEY are thrilled to have you back.
Cheers from the Land Up There

D2

D Squared said:
Wes, never mind Imbeault
1. He's too young
2. He can't cook
3. He will spend your money
4.  He'll nag you
5. He's not a "great woman"
1. Bah, who cares about age.
2. I can cook good.
3. What is money?
4. Not for the first few days when I adjust to the time difference.
5. I am not a woman.

I am good for it Wes  :D Stay strong buddy, you can make it through this.

Cheers.

Ok Wes, i beat all of them. Firstly, i know that Fosters is never drunk by a man unless in the UK and i can cook a mean 'beans on toast'. You know you want it.
Stay strong old boy. See you soon hopefully. Like the others said, find the blokes who've just been overseas with and talk to them. They'll understand and help you.
Hales
P.S. I'm 30 years younger then you, disregard anything you want from what i've said. You know best.

Hale said:
Fosters is never drunk by a man unless in the UK
Did I say Fosters???  Well hush my mouth!  I meant XXXX (unless you have Guinness on hand). 8)

Wes, Brother, first off let me just say that, that f*&^in sucks man and secondly I know exactly how you feel.  When I got home from Cyprus in 88 I had a grand total of my last payout from the paymaster and 4 garbage bags full of my clothes in the basement of the QM.  However things work out and when she asked to come back a few months later I got to laugh in her face and the truck keys back in my pocket!  See there's a bright side after all  ;D
Chin up buddy were here for ya.

Back