• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Everything KeLouJoH knows [Split from other threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Canada has the social capacity to welcome immigrants, As a country, Canada is probably the country in the world which is the most welcoming of new Canadians. That is a huge economic strength. It is a real driver of our country’s economic growth at a time when all of the industrialized countries in the world are facing huge demographics challenges, we are extremely fortunate.
I am sure that there are people who disagree. Yet, the thing is, pro-immigrant people get to impose their will on others by letting in more immigrants. And people who don't want immigrants can't do anything about it.

I am sure that there are people who disagree. Yet, the thing is, pro-immigrant people get to impose their will on others by letting in more immigrants. And people who don't want immigrants can't do anything about it.
Why would that be the case?

No. Were you told that?
Monkhouse was b*tching about how I posted in a thread from 2019. He didn't say it was against the rules, but he was evidently very unhappy about it. I think this thread we are posting in right now is probably his doing. He wanted to ban me but had no legitimate excuse to, so he came up with this thread.

Sure. Check the date though.
I don't check the dates of threads. I just post in whatever that catches my interest. I know what you mean, some sites have rules against necroing very old threads. But that thread I posted in was literally on page 2. How is that necroing?
You asked about a double standard. I told you what the standard is. Established members have a history to go off of. Fact is, that no one knows you yet.
So if nobody knows me yet, that it makes it OK to abuse me? Look at this thread's title, "everything KelouJoh knows". Does this title not indicate to you the staff's bias against me? And then they remove all my posts in other threads even when I am not being off-topic, and confine them to a thread like this, where very few people will read. This is an instance of soft-banning. Do you really think it's fair to me?

Why wouldn't that be the case? People who want immigrants are currently getting their way. People who don't are SOL.
<<Morgan Freeman voice>>And the audience is introduced to a poster who, upon not getting the dopamine they're looking for from sea lion style posts, switches to more controversial topics in order to elicit a negative response. This did not end well for the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back