• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EOD Babe; US or UK? (Split from EOD thread)

We gotta claim her for the US of A fellas! That belt she's wearing is one of the reflective ones for PT and working on the flguth line, etc. My bet is she's in the Air Force. Her uniform is DCU's, (except for the shirt)  ;)

Is the belt lower than the....

HA HA , Her name is Nicky she is a Brit AMMO TECH, I worked with her in Bosina in 2003.

You Eng all want to be AMMO TECH's now don't you

She's not look at the pockets on her leg, the american ones are dif then the brit ones, the brit ones are tight against the leg the american are a little more balky

I'm sorry, but she is definitely a yank. Brit desert dpm is more of a pinkish/orange colour, nevermind in a totally different pattern, and as the man said above, the ''stable belt'' is in fact one of those reflective belts  all the yanks wear so they don't get run over.

Ok guys, I'll ask again for more info.  I'll get back to you on this.  Mind you, I tend to like Kat's answer..."scotish..." ;D  You crack me up Kat!!!

Jim

yank desert dpm
usa_coat_hotweather_desert_camouflage_front.jpg

brit desert dpm
uk_desertdpm_front.jpg

nevermind the fact I've never seen a brit female engineer or ATO as good looking as that!!!!

There is a good chance that some of the uniform bits were shufled around to make it difficult - if not impossible to track down the centerfold's provenance.

She got everyone's attention for a while - didn't she?

She an American

The pic was posted by an EOD guy on Lightfighter a while back.

Infidel-6 said:
She an American

The pic was posted by an EOD guy on Lightfighter a while back.
likewise SOCNET, USParatroopers, ArmyParatroopers, Paratrooper.net, and AR.com. A long while back.

(nothing personal, but I hadn't met too many good loking women serving in the UK military - had my doubts)

Yeah, not a decent looking girl in the UK..... Okay, Liz Hurley, maybe... Katherine Z Jones.....Kiera Knightly....Kate Winslet.... yeah, real land of dogs....  Not too many cover girls in 1 Svc Bn, come to think of it.

Kat...
There are plenty of gorgeous ladies that hail from the UK....
just haven't met any that are in uniform

I met a couple. English chicks sure do dig 'Real, Live, Red Indians'.

Well, if she was a Brit, she's got North American blood in her.  Probably due to a lot of cross-pollination during the 1939 - 1945 period.

"I met a couple. English chicks sure do dig 'Real, Live, Red Indians'."

- Which ties in to my para above.  Thinking 'War Brides' here. 

Back